*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night

LOL Hey Dolphins look what a GOOD O line will do for the RB's.. Ajayi scores what a JOKE!!

*sigh*. Ajayi just ran for a 46 yard TD. Now has 5 carries for 69 yards in the first half.

What's the over/under on Miami getting 69 yards rushing for the game tonight?

I understand the Dolphins trading him if he had the attitude he appears to have had on this team. But I do think that if we had any kind of blocking, his production would have made trading him a moot point.

I have Ajayi in one of my $ leagues, so I have that going for me at least... Sigh. :(

Yes watching it but to be fair he was untouched through hole and was almost knocked out of bounds before endzone. If that hole is there for Drake he is in EZ easily

I know there's not a lot of positive energy around this team due to the questionable Ajayi trade and poor QB play, but this is the type of game in the past we have come out and played well in. We just got blown out on national TV and had a pretty big roster shake-up from the trade. I predict we win by double digits tonight.

Around the league, it looks like everything is going our way from an AFC playoff standpoint. Buffalo lost, Denver down big, Houston losing, and Baltimore losing. With all the perceived chaos around this team, we're still in the thick of things.

Last edited:
I know there's not a lot of positive energy around this team due to the questionable Ajayi trade and poor QB play, but this is the time of game that in the past we have come out and played lights out. We just got blown out on national TV and had a pretty big roster shake-up from the trade. I predict we win by double digits tonight.

Around the league, it looks like everything is going our way from an AFC playoff standpoint. Buffalo lost, Denver down big, Houston losing, and Baltimore losing. With all the perceived chaos around this team, we're still in the thick of things.
Yeah, people are being major wusses. We entered this week tied for a playoff spot. Everything is going right to keep us in the hunt so far. People need to calm the eff down and let the season play out.

I have extremely low expectations for what we are going to see out of #32 Kenyan Drake tonight.

But let me say this, I sincerely hope that I will be Google Image Searching for "Matt Patricia" tonight after the game for a new avatar.

I have extremely low expectations for what we are going to see out of #32 Kenyan Drake tonight.

But let me say this, I sincerely hope that I will be Google Image Searching for "Matt Patricia" tonight after the game for a new avatar.

Huh? Are you saying that you want him as a coach?

Huh? Are you saying that you want him as a coach?

No, I'm saying I'm going to lose an avatar bet with someone who knows I hate that stupid hobo.

Seems like I make this bet every two weeks, and I never lose. If Kenyan Drake goes for 80+ yards and a touchdown tonight, I'm going to have to put that sad sack Patriots slob in my avatar.

It ain't gonna happen.

I know there's not a lot of positive energy around this team due to the questionable Ajayi trade and poor QB play, but this is the type of game in the past we have come out and played well in. We just got blown out on national TV and had a pretty big roster shake-up from the trade. I predict we win by double digits tonight.

In order to win by double digit we'd have to score at least 10 points.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

No, I'm saying I'm going to lose an avatar bet with someone who knows I hate that stupid hobo.

Seems like I make this bet every two weeks, and I never lose. If Kenyan Drake goes for 80+ yards and a touchdown tonight, I'm going to have to put that sad sack Patriots slob in my avatar.

It ain't gonna happen.

I think your safe, but sorry - will be happy if you lose the bet. Lol.

The Dolphins need a good game from the running backs, and I hope they can step up to the task.

kenyan-drake-jonathan-freeny-jamie-collins-e0445ddb1155bbb5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom