Official OTA News Thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official OTA News Thread

Saban is not a Coach anymore because of NIL and lack of structure. He has said so in many interviews. Saban has always been about Coaching/teaching players. Todays players don't care about being coached and is all about the $$. Look at the Lawsuit now being filed against UF because they cancelled his 13.8 mil NIL. He was not even enrolled at UF and never even stepped foot on the field. Also he left UM because they were only giving him 9 mil. Back to Saban, it amazes me that his coaching style still always landed him a top 2 recruiting class and how many players left when he announced his retirement. Players still wanted to play for him.
Yea, okay, your right. Saban could still coach with that style if he wanted.

But he is a dying breed.

Cut em' All.

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Before we all jump to conclusions, Tua could have made these plans way before the OTA schedule came out.

Also, has no one here never missed a day of work because they had plans made?

Yes they have, even the great Tom Brady and Mamba who have been mentioned.

But, it appears there is an effort by some ( not all) to give one of the hardest, if not the hardest, training working out whatever, player on this teams new narrative validation

So, you are a male wearing depends.
Yea, yea, I know the answer to that is maybe.
Do you need help getting them on?
I'm asking as a future "old person". - LOL
Times have evolved when you have an old guy asking if he could help put depends on another.🤣 I know you’re going to say it’s for a friend,
But we all know better

Before we all jump to conclusions, Tua could have made these plans way before the OTA schedule came out.

Also, has no one here never missed a day of work because they had plans made?
Hes about to make 50 million a year and hasnt won a playoff game. I dont care about joe schmo missing work at his 50k a year desk job.

Back
Top Bottom