Official OTA News Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official OTA News Thread

Hes about to make 50 million a year and hasnt won a playoff game. I dont care about joe schmo missing work at his 50k a year desk job.

If you truly have a problem with it, then please let McDaniel/ Grier and whoever else okay'd it, when they knew about it months ago, know your frustration.

Hes about to make 50 million a year and hasnt won a playoff game. I dont care about joe schmo missing work at his 50k a year desk job.
He has played in 1 playoff game. He has improved every year.

Maybe he shits the bed this year and they move on but missing one OTA at the beginning of the season won't be the reason.

I think you are a little to over-torqued on this one.

If you truly have a problem with it, then please let McDaniel/ Grier and whoever else okay'd it, when they knew about it months ago, know your frustration.
Ok so for future reference, if anyone ever has a problem with any moves the coach or front office make we should contact them instead of posting it here so you dont have to read it. Thank you, mr member of this forum for one whole month, you must be Tuas agent.

8qvny2.jpg

I'll just leave these here.

1716379719329.png

1716379815806.png

1716379855794.png

1716379904699.png

He has played in 1 playoff game. He has improved every year.

Maybe he shits the bed this year and they move on but missing one OTA at the beginning of the season won't be the reason.

I think you are a little to over-torqued on this one.
Im just here to stir the pot with people who can't handle someone else having an opposing opinion.

View attachment 171014

View attachment 171016

View attachment 171017

View attachment 171018

Yes, because there is equivalency between 2 unanimous, first ballot HOFers and our guy.

SMH

Now I don't think it's a huge deal, though my preference is that he be there, but that comp is ludicrous.

View attachment 171014

View attachment 171016

View attachment 171017

View attachment 171018

Was this meant to be a gotcha because if so you failed miserably. 10 superbowls combined and brady was like 40 years old. Tua is set to make more than both of them have ever made in a year and hasnt won anything. Next

Was this meant to be a gotcha because if so you failed miserably. 10 superbowls combined and brady was like 40 years old. Tua is set to make more than both of them have ever made in a year and hasnt won anything. Next

I thought I could just leave them without comment, but I guess not. I've seen several mentions of "the Mamba mentality" and Tom Brady's name when looking through this thread. My intention was to show that it's not that big a deal. These guys have also missed the odd OTA, once even for the same reason as Tua, and they still played well and won Super Bowls.

Also, the idea that those guys are different because they've already had success, as if to say that once you've won something it's okay to skip OTAs, would seem to be the opposite of "the Mamba mentality". They're still hungry, they're still grinding, that's part of the reason they're successful. It's just that sometimes you actually have a valid reason to miss an OTA or whatever it may be.

I think in order to avoid these frivolous arguments going forward, Tua or any future Dolphins QB should request permission from Finheaven prior to missing any OTA's or doing anything non-football related. At least then everybody will agree with what is going on 🤷‍♂️
/s

Yes, because there is equivalency between 2 unanimous, first ballot HOFers and our guy.

SMH

Now I don't think it's a huge deal, though my preference is that he be there, but that comp is ludicrous.
lol so once again, 'It's who cares if everyone does it, we just don't like it when Tua does'? Not a great argument.

lol so once again, 'It's who cares if everyone does it, we just don't like it when Tua does'? Not a great argument.
That's what you took from my comment?

My point was that high level success earns a certain amount of latitude and leeway, and that the situations are not equal.

That's what you took from my comment?

My point was that high level success earns a certain amount of latitude and leeway, and that the situations are not equal.
Yes of course that's what I took from your comment.

For this situation it is though. This is a non-issue, only made an issue by people who don't like this QB.

Why you asked thats what I took from it, only to confirm it, I don't know. :shrug:

Yes of course that's what I took from your comment.

For this situation it is though. This is a non-issue, only made an issue by people who don't like this QB.

Why you asked thats what I took from it, only to confirm it, I don't know. :shrug:
Lol.... Because you completely missed the point.

It has nothing to do with Tua missing an OTA. It had to do with comparing him to 2 of the best QBs, in terms of success, of the last 2 decades.

No biggie. Let's just move on.

Back
Top Bottom