Official OTA News Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official OTA News Thread

Saban is not a Coach anymore because of NIL and lack of structure. He has said so in many interviews. Saban has always been about Coaching/teaching players. Todays players don't care about being coached and is all about the $$. Look at the Lawsuit now being filed against UF because they cancelled his 13.8 mil NIL. He was not even enrolled at UF and never even stepped foot on the field. Also he left UM because they were only giving him 9 mil. Back to Saban, it amazes me that his coaching style still always landed him a top 2 recruiting class and how many players left when he announced his retirement. Players still wanted to play for him.
And he knew that the Bama boosters were not going to outspend the UT and A&M Oil guys so he took his whistle and went home.

He could have kept teaching and coaching and helping young men and all that horsesh*t but apparently it wasn't as fulfilling if he could not longer compete for Championships.

I'll just leave these here.

View attachment 171014

View attachment 171016

View attachment 171017

View attachment 171018

Why do posters try to compare him and justify things about him to multiple Super Bowl winners all the time.

Why do posters try to compare him and justify things about him to multiple Super Bowl winners all the time.

Poster A says they wish Tua had a mentality like Brady. Or in essence trained Like Brady.

Poster B says well, Brady did the same thing, and shows documented proof that Brady did the same thing in regards to OTAS.

My question is why do certain posters seem to want to question Poster 2 or question why posters seem to want to compare Tua to Brady who has won championships?

Poster 1 made a statement. Poster 2 proved their point.

Seems to me, if you don't want Tua to be compared to Brady, maybe making statements that would warrant a comparison is not a wise idea.

But I understand it's a talking point and narrative that's trying to be moved on Tua.

So for me, the issue would more be with the original statement or position. Not the rebuttal.

Because if the issue is the rebuttal that showed similar behavior, well then it's not really a valid point being made.

It's simply criticism of a player, in which the standard only applies to this specific player.

Accomplishments are irrelevant with this specific scenario.

Saban is not a Coach anymore because of NIL and lack of structure. He has said so in many interviews. Saban has always been about Coaching/teaching players. Todays players don't care about being coached and is all about the $$. Look at the Lawsuit now being filed against UF because they cancelled his 13.8 mil NIL. He was not even enrolled at UF and never even stepped foot on the field. Also he left UM because they were only giving him 9 mil. Back to Saban, it amazes me that his coaching style still always landed him a top 2 recruiting class and how many players left when he announced his retirement. Players still wanted to play for him.

He's an incredible coach and leader. I was depressed for weeks when he left. I knew we lost the next bellicheat imo. He would've been a great coach in the NFL

And he knew that the Bama boosters were not going to outspend the UT and A&M Oil guys so he took his whistle and went home.

He could have kept teaching and coaching and helping young men and all that horsesh*t but apparently it wasn't as fulfilling if he could not longer compete for Championships.
I mean thats why he left Michigan St. It's not mutually exclusive. He's still a great teacher of football.

Other schools got the ESPN 200 every year. There's a reason they didn't have transcendent success like Saban

Poster A says they wish Tua had a mentality like Brady. Or in essence trained Like Brady.

Poster B says well, Brady did the same thing, and shows documented proof that Brady did the same thing in regards to OTAS.

My question is why do certain posters seem to want to question Poster 2 or question why posters seem to want to compare Tua to Brady who has won championships?

Poster 1 made a statement. Poster 2 proved their point.

Seems to me, if you don't want Tua to be compared to Brady, maybe making statements that would warrant a comparison is not a wise idea.

But I understand it's a talking point and narrative that's trying to be moved on Tua.

So for me, the issue would more be with the original statement or position. Not the rebuttal.

Because if the issue is the rebuttal that showed similar behavior, well then it's not really a valid point being made.

It's simply criticism of a player, in which the standard only applies to this specific player.

Accomplishments are irrelevant with this specific scenario.
😵‍💫that was a circle jerk

Back
Top Bottom