Official OTA News Thread | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official OTA News Thread

Thank you, everyone. I really enjoyed reading 14+ pages of people’s two differing opinions on Tua’s attendance of a voluntary OTA. I hope we can read another 140+ pages of these two sides to the coin and not discuss what is actually going on at these practices. This is such valuable conversation.

Angry Comedy GIF by CBC

I really hope he works out. Can never have too much talent.

That being said...I'm cautious about him because until i see it when the lights come on this OTA stuff is just Derrius Thompson stuff.
EZE is a freak and offers something none of the other guys in that position group offer...physicality in run after catch.

EZE is a freak and offers something none of the other guys in that position group offer...physicality in run after catch.
While that is true, when I formulate expectations, I also have to acknowledge, until proven otherwise, that he is lacking in other important areas of a receiver's Skillset.

At this point it's hard for fans to say where Ezukanma is at in his development, he's only played on 39 regular season snaps and hass been targeted just twice in the passing game. In some ways he's still a rookie.

At this point it's hard for fans to say where Ezukanma is at in his development, he's only played on 39 regular season snaps and hass been targeted just twice in the passing game. In some ways he's still a rookie.
He better get somewhere fast because at this point, given the realities of his contract, the roster spot is far more valuable than the minimal cost of moving on.

It seemed early last year that McD was going out of his way to get him some touches and snaps, but none/few in the traditional WR role.

What to read into that? IDK.

It’s May you ****ing vapid douche
Whether you hate Omar or not, it's a valid observation and question.

He may indeed be a douche, but I do not see that tweet as an example.

I have serious questions about when Phillips will be ready, and if he will be the same player.

Does that make me a "vapid douche"?

I have serious questions about when Phillips will be ready, and if he will be the same player.

I am trying to figure out what a vapid douche is and how to use it 😂

I’ll be a vapid doucher with ya Mach.

Been saying it since March I don’t think he’s gonna be ready based on some limited video training footage.

Hope to hell im wrong

Last edited:

Yes. 😂 Only kidding. I will say, Omar has a tendency to be over dramatic. I still feel confident that Phillips will be ready for week 1.

I would like to think that Ezu just might make a leap performance/playing time wise, but I just dont have any confidence in him. Sadly, I think he just might be a pre season cut. I hope I am wrong, but I am not confident at all.

Back
Top Bottom