Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread

RobFins2005 said:
this game is over. I'm turning it off. bah. Indy better steamroll them next week.

I doubt they will play Indy next week. I don't see Cincy beating the Steelers. Honestly, I'm not so sure, that this is even the last playoff home game for the pats.

RobFins2005 said:
nah, what would that have mattered?

The offensive line has been faltering all night. The pocket collapses on practically every down, even a mobile QB would have trouble. Plus the defense has started to break down too.

Probably wouldn't have mattered, but still, he had been the starter for 5 games, and did pretty well. Garrard is also pretty mobile, which would of helped with the lacking protection. I just think it makes sense to go with the guy who has it rolling, again, not that it would of made a significant difference tonight.

don't fumble said:
I doubt they will play Indy next week. I don't see Cincy beating the Steelers. Honestly, I'm not so sure, that this is even the last playoff home game for the pats.

for the Patriots to have another home playoff game, the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos would all have to be eliminated. That will not happen.

Caps said:
I feel sick.

cmon Caps, how can watching Jacksonville getting drubbed be a bad thing.. sure you hate the Patriots, me too, but I want to see J-ville stomped first. It is my hope that Jacksonville, Denver and the Pats do not go to the SB, but also that it is the Colts that beat the Pats.

RobFins2005 said:
for the Patriots to have another home playoff game, the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos would all have to be eliminated. That will not happen.

why not? the pats can win @denver. they played bad tonight, but look at the score. and you have steelers @indy. ben is now healthier than in the first game. the steelers are on a roll. and the colts will feel the pressure. so I'm not so sure. i hope it doesn't happen, but it's not out of possibility.

How can a 12-4 team do this bad against the Pats? I can see why the Jags doesn't get talked about alot now. Hopefully the next team will crush the Pats and brady will suffer first unvictory in the postseason. :evil:

dm416 said:
It's over :shakeno:
Great play by Asante Samuel

I remember when I was sitting near him during mealplan at UCF...too bad he's playing for the wrong team :shakeno:

cnc66 said:
cmon Caps, how can watching Jacksonville getting drubbed be a bad thing.. sure you hate the Patriots, me too, but I want to see J-ville stomped first. It is my hope that Jacksonville, Denver and the Pats do not go to the SB, but also that it is the Colts that beat the Pats.

Believe me, I've got no love for Jax, but my hate for the Pats is matched only by my hate for the Jets and Bills. I want the Pats to lose every game they play, and I will always be disappointed when they win(unless it benefits us for them to beat the Jets or Bills).

Back
Top Bottom