*** OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the young Vice Presidents in the organization passed away earlier today. I don’t know the individual but he was obviously someone the players and the coaches were close to. Jason Taylor was also having a hard time after the game when he spoke about the sudden death of this individual.
I got that. I meant does anyone know the cause of death.

Anyway, very sad.

Thinking he’s going to be great and him actually being great are two completely different things. Some want to immediately crown him as being great, some want him to actually earn it before acknowledging it.
That's the thing.

I think only you think people already consider Tua as already a great NFL quarterback.

Someone also mentioned and why I wasn’t sure it was exactly under thrown as the route hill looks to be running is a deep post. Not straight go route. So in that instance, that’s where pass is supposed to go .

It’s absurd reading posts from fin fans on Skylar. Here is a SERIOUSLY gifted and talented QB…brain washed by bad prognosticators who have thrown their lives away by being brainwashed yes men for corporate media and saying really stupid **** like Skylar is too old or he didn’t have success throwing in college…my goodness folks …and you see here fans acting like he’s expendable…Teddy is a goner folks - get the F over it…use the extra $ on another player and let’s ALL collectively move on…
You're raving!

Some do and have even said as much. To question it means to hate on him.
I don't know any of them, haven't seen any of them, and would tell them they are really jumping the gun if they did.

And I read pretty much every post in this forum.

Last edited:
I got that. I meant does anyone know the cause of death.

Anyway, very sad.
I listened to the after game interviews and they never stated the cause of death. All I got from the comments was his death was unexpected. So it was obviously something that happened suddenly.

Someone also mentioned and why I wasn’t sure it was exactly under thrown as the route hill looks to be running is a deep post. Not straight go route. So in that instance, that’s where pass is supposed to go .
If that is in fact what happened, I'll fully retract my statement on that pass. We may find out...Tyreek likes to talk.

I think they were going for the bomb TD to open the game...and I love it.

If that is in fact what happened, I'll fully retract my statement on that pass. We may find out...Tyreek likes to talk.

I think they were going for the bomb TD to open the game...and I love it.
And lastly, I'm encouraged that Tua is willing to take those shots...and based on his own comments in the post-game, they were going for it, and the throw was bad.

Tua: "The throw wasn't to my liking. That whole spiel you know, if it was a better ball, if it was probably more in front of Tyreek, ya know, we could've scored on the first play probably."

Glad he agrees with me...and I'm 100% sure he'll keep working on it and get it wired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom