Official **Phins/Giants post-game discussion. | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official **Phins/Giants post-game discussion.

This dude's a jackass...talks a lot of **** like he has all this "insider" info and knowledge about the team, "See I told you guys...I got the info...I'm connected..." when one of his turds stick to the wall. He's just annoying as hell, IMO. He has bad takes all the time.
Yeah no idea who he is, but he gets brought up so often that you have to assume he has a voice, at least to a good amount of people... and then you here stupid take after stupid take and... well it explains alot sometimes...

Not concerned about the game commentary and broadcast. I’m concentrating on the game itself
I liked Vilma better than Trent Green but that's because IMO Green is the worst color guy of the bunch especially for Dolphin games. He hates us and it's so obvious!. They really should look at that play again I thought his knee was down, yeah, screw you Trent!!

I could understand when people complain we struggled against a bad team. We did. It was 14-10 at one point. It felt like we were playing flat and down to their level.

Then you take a moment right before the pick 6 and insert waddle getting mugged for PI in the end zone. It was a penalty and the refs decided to give the giants a break.

If they call it then half the distance till the goal line. Guarantee you we run it in.

Different feel for the game. 21-3 instead of 14-10.

Sometimes things like these happen that effects the outcome of the game. Score

Ask the cheatriots.
It'd be first and goal at the one, right? And by my eye test, there's certainly no guarantee we run it in. 50/50 maybe

It'd be first and goal at the one, right? And by my eye test, there's certainly no guarantee we run it in. 50/50 maybe
The way we were running against the all day I'd say 85 percent we run it in.

We scored a td after that from our own 25 all the way with just runs and they couldn't stop it. I believe it was like 9 runs and 1 pass.

We have the hogs and runners for an effective ground game. Especially since other teams fear our passing game so much.

The way we were running against the all day I'd say 85 percent we run it in.

We scored a td after that from our own 25 all the way with just runs and they couldn't stop it. I believe it was like 9 runs and 1 pass.
I think it was 7 runs and a "pass," but really just 8 straight runs, but that was at the end of the 3rd. When Tua threw the pick six, we were a lot closer to a 3-1 pass/run ratio.

I think it was 7 runs and a "pass," but really just 8 straight runs, but that was at the end of the 3rd. When Tua threw the pick six, we were a lot closer to a 3-1 pass/run ratio.
Never seen just 1 pass and 7 runs to score a td from your own 25.

I liked Vilma better than Trent Green but that's because IMO Green is the worst color guy of the bunch especially for Dolphin games. He hates us and it's so obvious!. They really should look at that play again I thought his knee was down, yeah, screw you Trent!!
Kevin Harlan deserves someone better than Trent Green

Those odds are based solely on the players draft position and has no correlation to how they are performing on the field.

I admit I am a Dolphin fan but the fact is that Achane has been the best rookie in the NFL so far this season and it really isn’t that close compared to the other players listed.
We and you both knew Achane was going to be good.. he turned out great tho

So you're only like 20 if you've played football your whole life and 2 years of college - that means you've certainly not played as much football as us old farts have watched:) Sorry - had to throw that out there....
Don’t know where you got I’m in my 20s
but ok

Good for you bud! I may not have played as much football as you, but I do know about football. Maybe not as much as an expert like you, but I do know. The only person I see shitting on people is you. Dissect away big guy....but I'm gonna enjoy this ride to 4-1. Hopefully the team will continue to get better. Have a great day.
Thanks for your very insightful and well thought out response

Back
Top Bottom