Official **Phins/Giants post-game discussion. | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official **Phins/Giants post-game discussion.

London in Totenhen Hotspur stadium. Felt to be very modern. (opened in 2019 I think). Several Bills complained about the artificial surface.
Didnt see all this conversation but are you say The Spurs play on artificial turf or they put it in for Jags/Bills game?

There have been a ton of studies about the artificial vs grass argument, and with the exception on 1 year throughout the study periods, lower body and non-contact injuries were significantly higher on artificial. Grass fields that are considered to have "bad grass" are also higher than a well-conditioned and maintained grass field...closer to the artificial numbers. The wonky part, is when scientists looked at the hardness/impact of the two types, the artificial provided a "softer" collision with human feet/bodies. I'm sure that's at least partly why the NFL won't institute a broad grass requirement.

You said you've played football all your life including 2 years of college - if that's all your life that means you're only 20 maybe 21 - pretty easy math - u went to college apparently so you can do it! That said I played 4 years of college baseball - I don't go around telling people that in a conversation about baseball on the internet to try to prove I know more than them...just a thought - it doesn't help in the conversation....
Huh? I played pee wee football when I was five years old all the way up to high school and college, what math are you talking about???? Too funny. Doesn’t mean I’m 20 years old
I think you’re a little too late to the party anyway dude, go back to sleep

IMG_1098.jpeg

Huh? I played pee wee football when I was five years old all the way up to high school and college, what math are you talking about???? Too funny. Doesn’t mean I’m 20 years old
I think you’re a little too late to the party anyway dude, go back to sleep

View attachment 152381
you're slow - I'll spell it out for u- u don't get it after like 5 of us pointing it out to u - u said u played your whole life and the last time you played was in college - that means u just got done w college - get it now? plus we could say since u only played 2 years u weren't really that good anyway - we could go that route as well. Moral of the story - don't make it sound like u know it all - there's always someone that knows more - just join into the convo rather than try to take it over....

Let's stick to football, not personal attacks

Get Out Flirting GIF by ORBIT Gum

you're slow - I'll spell it out for u- u don't get it after like 5 of us pointing it out to u - u said u played your whole life and the last time you played was in college - that means u just got done w college - get it now? plus we could say since u only played 2 years u weren't really that good anyway - we could go that route as well. Moral of the story - don't make it sound like u know it all - there's always someone that knows more - just join into the convo rather than try to take it over....
Ok, great new troll
You’re splitting hairs here just to ignite a fire. Ok, let me make it simple for you, I played two years of division 2 and played a little semi pro on LI. Yes! Haven’t played in over 30 years. And coached some high school ball for 3 years as an assistant
Anyway what it comes down to is I know more than you and that’s all that matters
Go back in your corner and troll better next time because this was really just an attempt to flame and it failed big time
Does this float your boat now? Lol

Back
Top Bottom