Official **Phins/Giants post-game discussion. | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official **Phins/Giants post-game discussion.

Do yourself a favor and do not attempt that again. You’re not as smart as I am. No offense.
Knock it off. I'm sure you do have more football knowledge than me...kudos. But do yourself a favor, and don't infer that I am dumb again.

Infer, imply, who cares? Do you go to the IHOP on the Vernal Equinox to see if the signs lit? It says open 24/7 man!! We are all brothers in arms and our team, that we all love, is all alone a top of the AFC East!!!!! Be very happy!!!! Jacksonville beat up on Buffalo in London, we beat up on the Giants at home and voila we are in first!! We have a young budding super star in Achane, the kid looks just a little better than Barry Sanders so far!!! It's honestly boring to read little word battles going on between members. None of us are than darn witty, if we were we'd be raking in huge money as touring stand up comics!! Let's not be so tough on each other, save all that for Bills fans, Jet's fans or Patriot fans!! That something we can all do together!!

Don’t know where you got I’m in my 20s
but ok
You said you've played football all your life including 2 years of college - if that's all your life that means you're only 20 maybe 21 - pretty easy math - u went to college apparently so you can do it! That said I played 4 years of college baseball - I don't go around telling people that in a conversation about baseball on the internet to try to prove I know more than them...just a thought - it doesn't help in the conversation....

Back
Top Bottom