**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread** | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread**

That's the Phins I've been watching all season. Nice job. Consistency is the key.

All is right in the world again. I was feeling much too good for a majority of this game.

OMG... Do you guys realize that if we draft a QB its the SAME EXACT THING NEXT YEAR!

I mean LOOK AT PALMER! SAME WITH ELI! Best 2 QBs to come out lately and they throw picks and struggle!

Feeley is basically a rookie! You gotta expect this!

If we draft a rookie QB, then we are back to basics.

IF WE HAD A RB, TEAMS WOULDNT BE WAITING FOR THE INT's

Teams KNOW we need to pass to move the ball, we are going to have the INT's! A RB would even it out and decrease AJ's ints.

CanePhin22 said:
Feeley officially sucks now, btw. Has he even played in agame that he didn't have a pick returned for a TD byt he defense? We draft a QB, thats the bottomline.
He didnt have an int returned in the Niner game, I think that was it.

im going!!!! i wanna cry but ive got a dumb *** grin on my face and shaking my head!!! u work it out? i think its the "been here b4" syndrome.

I'm not gonna judge him till the end of the season. he shows a lot of promise and i think he can learn. we'll just see if he does learn..

Philter25 said:
OMG... Do you guys realize that if we draft a QB its the SAME EXACT THING NEXT YEAR!

I mean LOOK AT PALMER! SAME WITH ELI! Best 2 QBs to come out lately and they throw picks and struggle!

Feeley is basically a rookie! You gotta expect this!

If we draft a rookie QB, then we are back to basics.

IF WE HAD A RB, TEAMS WOULDNT BE WAITING FOR THE INT's

Teams KNOW we need to pass to move the ball, we are going to have the INT's! A RB would even it out and decrease AJ's ints.
uh...are we forgetting Big Ben??????

Back
Top Bottom