**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread** | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread**

Philter25 said:
OMG... Do you guys realize that if we draft a QB its the SAME EXACT THING NEXT YEAR!

I mean LOOK AT PALMER! SAME WITH ELI! Best 2 QBs to come out lately and they throw picks and struggle!

Feeley is basically a rookie! You gotta expect this!

If we draft a rookie QB, then we are back to basics.

IF WE HAD A RB, TEAMS WOULDNT BE WAITING FOR THE INT's

Teams KNOW we need to pass to move the ball, we are going to have the INT's! A RB would even it out and decrease AJ's ints.
I completely agree, we shouldnt have to throw the ball almost 50 times in a game we were winning for most of the day. A running game is DESPERATELY needed.

Philter25 said:
OMG... Do you guys realize that if we draft a QB its the SAME EXACT THING NEXT YEAR!

I mean LOOK AT PALMER! SAME WITH ELI! Best 2 QBs to come out lately and they throw picks and struggle!

Feeley is basically a rookie! You gotta expect this!

If we draft a rookie QB, then we are back to basics.

IF WE HAD A RB, TEAMS WOULDNT BE WAITING FOR THE INT's

Teams KNOW we need to pass to move the ball, we are going to have the INT's! A RB would even it out and decrease AJ's ints.

I've tried lol...

People are too impatient...

Yah Big Ben has a lot less pressure because of the success of the running game. Feeley threw it so much today, the team is living and dying by his play where in Pitt it isnt that way.

LtDan662002 said:
uh...are we forgetting Big Ben??????
Roethlisberger is the exception, not the rule.
It usually takes a QB a year or two to get up to speed in the NFL.
Feeley, while unfamiliar with the phins offense and having very little experience, still has been on the sidelines and in training camp for a few years now. His decision making should be much better than it is right now.

DonShula84 said:
I completely agree, we shouldnt have to throw the ball almost 50 times in a game we were winning for most of the day. A running game is DESPERATELY needed.
With the running backs we have there will be no running game. I know drafting an Olineman is high on the list.....but we have to seriosuly look at the RB talent coming out in the draft and think about getting someone.

Back
Top Bottom