***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD AGAIN REGGIE HOWARD... blows the coverage... then he blows the TACKLE... this guy HAS to GO LIKE RIGHT NOW.....

Howard Is The Worst,maybe Second Bad Move The You Know Who!!

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
you guys are idiots...hating on Gus for anything you can possibly hate him for

i was a QB for 8 years.....Marty Booker is the hot receiver....he sees the blitz....a WR is taught that if a blitz is in action the receiver has the responsibility of cutting his route by 50%.

Gus was blitzed and our offensive line gave no protection.....he was helpless and had to get rid of the ball...gus put some air under the ball like a veteran QB should have....

Marty Booker never looked back and kept running his route...

Blame Gus all you want by Gus did the correct thing on the goaline incompletion.

You dolFans are so damn fickle....try learning how the game is played first.....

this isn't Madden

Good quarterbacks make that play

is there any reason we cant start questioning the coaching staff around here?

this team looks no better than when wanny was here. a qb with no future, a poor o-line, too many penalties....

We can and Will beat the Chiefs. Remember, Miami is a 2nd half team now. Well fuqqit....Thats what Im telling myself.

WE STINK. I wish the Vikings were on our schedule, then we might win another game.

this is my first post but i have bee reading the stuff on this site for over a year, but i must say that i thought speilman getting feeley was his worst move but getting howard is a very very close second! go finz

With this secondary I habe NO HOPE other than 6 or 7 wins this season. With some fortune a 8-8 season. The sooner I accept this, the less it will hurt to watch (listen) to a game like this.

I was hoping not to say this after only 6 games but I'm starting to look forward to the draft already and is not a goof feeling.This team not only needs some players, they need some character too.

Ozzy rules!!

whoever said this was the TB game all over again was absolutely correct. this is gonna get ugly.

this is my first post but i have bee reading the stuff on this site for over a year, but i must say that i thought speilman getting feeley was his worst move but getting howard is a very very close second! go finz

good first post...howard is awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom