***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
you guys are idiots...hating on Gus for anything you can possibly hate him for

i was a QB for 8 years.....Marty Booker is the hot receiver....he sees the blitz....a WR is taught that if a blitz is in action the receiver has the responsibility of cutting his route by 50%.

Gus was blitzed and our offensive line gave no protection.....he was helpless and had to get rid of the ball...gus put some air under the ball like a veteran QB should have....

Marty Booker never looked back and kept running his route...

Blame Gus all you want by Gus did the correct thing on the goaline incompletion.

You dolFans are so damn fickle....try learning how the game is played first.....

this isn't Madden

:stupid:
Let's create a "this isn't Madden" finheaven group :)

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

i was a QB for 8 years.....Marty Booker is the hot receiver....he sees the blitz....a WR is taught that if a blitz is in action the receiver has the responsibility of cutting his route by 50%.

Gus was blitzed and our offensive line gave no protection.....he was helpless and had to get rid of the ball...gus put some air under the ball like a veteran QB should have....

Blame Gus all you want by Gus did the correct thing on the goaline incompletion.

You dolFans are so damn fickle....try learning how the game is played first.....

this isn't Madden
well Mr. q.b. for eight years, I hope you didn't throw the ball ten yards away from the receiver every time he was wide open in the end zone. (and out of bounds)

TRP34 said:
is there any reason we cant start questioning the coaching staff around here?

this team looks no better than when wanny was here. a qb with no future, a poor o-line, too many penalties....

MAN SHUT UP WITH THAT already give the guy a few years b4 you bash him... damn:fire:

we need a rule book. The penalties are utterly ridiculous at this point.

Yep this week its Boerighter.....that'll be the all star reciever......

TRP34 said:
is there any reason we cant start questioning the coaching staff around here?

this team looks no better than when wanny was here. a qb with no future, a poor o-line, too many penalties....

No. I have been questioning him all year, and with his strange (and stranger) moves in games like this, I wonder what the hell he's doing.

If there's one thing I won't blame him for, it's Reggie Howard. Everything else isn't good. Specifically, considering our offensive coordinator and offensive line coach are supposed to be near-deities, our offense is absolutely horrible.

this isn't Madden

Gus is 4 for 11 for 36 yards but none of it is his fault!!!!

Who's the idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom