***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Team Had To Get A Last Second Flight?
What Team Had To Travel Today?
What Is Going On Here?
I Dont Understand How A Reciever Like Cc, Booker, Mcmike And Co.
Dont Get The Ball Down Field
Give The Ball To Rb Screw Rw

OMFG Do we still have any doubt????

1-10-MIA 23 (2:47) (Shotgun) S.Rosenfels pass to C.Chambers for 77 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

sage just won the starting job. I have reason to watch next week thank you god!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?

Sigh.

Gus had deep throws this season just like that.

One play a quarterback doesnt make.

Do the Dolphins really suck?

Just to let you all know that, I am the ultimate optomistic fan.

Last year I kept telling everyone that kept harassing me about the 4-12 fins that it was just an offseason and wait until 2005.

Denver and Carolina made me a believer but since I am seriously doubting this team.

I know this is supposed to be a "rebuilding year" but I really was hoping that this team was better than this.

It has become embarassing. I did not expect the fins to go to the Superbowl, but I thought they they would at least make a playoff run.

Sure 2-4 they still have a chance to make the playoffs and I still believe that they have a lot of "potential" but they are just playing horrible.

KC has held the ball for 40 minutes, that is absolutely ridiculous.

R & R only 14 carries against the #30 ranked defense, Chambers only one catch uhgggggggg!

What the hell is going on!

I just do not want to admit that this team sucks!

Oh wait Sage is in ... pass to Chambers 77yard touchdown!

Please Sage be our Saviour!!!!!!

Like I said before, if anyone has anything negative thing to say about Sage, you should stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom