official - pittsburgh/denver game thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official - pittsburgh/denver game thread

Shanahan is smart to challenge it too. I can't imagine them starting another drive from the 3.

Now, is it conclusive? I don't know. I have a feeling it might stand, even though I believe his foot was definitely on the ground.

OMG, Denver is gonna have to draft some offensive weapons. Only one WR worth anything & he's in his mid 30's, & no TE.

One reason Pittsburgh wins is they don't give up a whole lot of yards after catch, at least in the short passing game. Those denials of the extra yard or two mean everything.

RobFins2005 said:
One reason Pittsburgh wins is they don't give up a whole lot of yards after catch, at least in the short passing game. Those denials of the extra yard or two mean everything.

And because they just keep converting on those 3rd downs.

SMadison29 said:
OMG, Denver is gonna have to draft some offensive weapons. Only one WR worth anything & he's in his mid 30's, & no TE.

Ya see, the only guy that can catch the ball on the team.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
And because they just keep converting on those 3rd downs.

That too. It really affects a defense's mental state when you keep frustrating them with third down conversions, often times getting them so conservative you can pull off a big play on them.

Back
Top Bottom