official - pittsburgh/denver game thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official - pittsburgh/denver game thread

pittsburgh's offense is awesome - perfectly tailored to their players

It's definitely efficient. And because they typically go on long, sustained, precise drives people then knock Ben and say "oh he's just 'managing' the offense, he can't do much himself", and then he unloads downfield and picks up a big completion.

With Ben at QB, I think this team has solidified it's offense for the future. If Willie Parker pans out to be their RB, they've got a good combo attack.

d-day said:
they also make awesome barbeque sauce - i love all their products - **** marty i'd eat boars head boogers if they made them... :eating:

shoot Jeff, I can't stop laughing...:sidelol: a boars head booger eater :sidelol:

Three score game. I'm not going to say there is NO WAY Denver can come back, but it would be a big surprise.

Put Love Monkey on now, I'd rather watch that than Jake implode.

good football game, good BBQ, the sailing center has about thirty kids outback sailing, a couple of sail boarders and there is a kite boarder thats coming 15 feet out of the water on his turns.

Back
Top Bottom