*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a character flaw to root for a loss.

Even if you believe losing will be better for the long term success for a franchise. Think about it. If we go 1-15, aren't the chances much higher Ross fires Tannenbaum? But if we get to 6-10 or 7-9, isn't the chances greater that he, the scouts, the coaching staff and most everyone else stays?

And once again Miami ****s me. I pick up Coates in fantasy and start him with visions of 30 points and he has a broken finger.

**** my life.

And once again Miami ****s me. I pick up Coates in fantasy and start him with visions of 30 points and he has a broken finger.

**** my life.

Karma??? Personally I hate fantasy football. I couldnt give a flying **** what players on other teams do. If I played I'd just pick only dolphins players and lose twice each week instead of once.

The Fins will lose today.
The score will be ugly.
Thats all I got.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Even if you believe losing will be better for the long term success for a franchise. Think about it. If we go 1-15, aren't the chances much higher Ross fires Tannenbaum? But if we get to 6-10 or 7-9, isn't the chances greater that he, the scouts, the coaching staff and most everyone else stays?

There is always the chance that we go 1-15, Ross fires Tbaum, and he hires someone worse.
Actually, no one will work for Ross so he will have to promote Gaine. :bobdole:

The Fins will lose today.
The score will be ugly.
Thats all I got.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

There is always the chance that we go 1-15, Ross fires Tbaum, and he hires someone worse.
Actually, no one will work for Ross so he will have to promote Gaine. :bobdole:

Good point, isn't Ross good friends with Carl Peterson??!

What total embarrassment of a play is going to happen to the Dolphins today? hmmm...

Cu5kJZaWEAAdq03.jpg:large

Yawn.

Are the Steelers going to wear those horrible bumble bee unis again? Please no.

Damn no Big Play Bene? See if Chekwa gets on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom