official *predict the day Wannstedt gets fired* thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official *predict the day Wannstedt gets fired* thread

He has already been fired, it just hasn't been announced....

I have to go with one week and one day from tonight -- Tuesday after week 16 is done and the Dolphins have been eliminated from the playoff scenarios.

I say Wayne sits Wanny down tomorrow to let him know they're looking for a new coach. I would expect Wanny to step down early... but in good ole' Wanny fashion, I suspect he'll wait until he screws up the bills game and ensures that we won't be in the playoffs. My prediction is for One week from today, monday after the bills game... I hope I am in attendance for Wanny's last game as a HC.

Originally posted by run34run
I say 2 weeks from tonight...the monday after the jets/fins game...

ummmm........., I'm going to go out on a limb and say TOMORROW!!!!!! I know it's probably wishful thinking.

:yell:

wayne

wayne wont do it before christmas, thas why i say 2 weeks from tonight, after the jets/fins game

Originally posted by 1972
How about on December 25th? A Christmas present for the fans.

That's just wrong, man. I wouldn't complain too much about it, but that would really make me wonder what sort of man Wanye was...

Who are you guys thinking about for a replacement?

i wish

i wish we could get herm edwards, i just really like the guy alot...hes very motivating and never gives up...hes my favorite coach in the nfl and i hate the jets...but something about herm commands respect and i love listening to the man talk...if he sold motivational cd's id buy them....

Back
Top Bottom