official *predict the day Wannstedt gets fired* thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official *predict the day Wannstedt gets fired* thread

I think WH will give him time to exit gracefully. Late in the week after the Jets game, not as soon as Monday. Always looks worse when the announcement is immediate, and I don't think that's WH's style.

I'm kind of neutral to Herm. He is a great motivtor, the players love him, and he is 100% class. However, he is not great with the X's and O's, and he sometimes looks confused on the sideline (sorta like Wanny). That being said, I have no problem with him representing the Jets, and there are only a handful of guys I would rather have.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I'm kind of neutral to Herm. He is a great motivtor, the players love him, and he is 100% class. However, he is not great with the X's and O's, and he sometimes looks confused on the sideline (sorta like Wanny). That being said, I have no problem with him representing the Jets, and there are only a handful of guys I would rather have.

That is exactly what I've preached to some of my fellow Fin fans. Although Herm is a great motivator, he is not that knowleageable with play-calling and appears to be confused and let down during games.[i/i] But nonetheless, motivation is needed on our team and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

It could happen after the Bills game if we lose, but I would expect the Wednesday after the Jets game.

I'll bet anyone cash that Miami still makes the playoffs. Denver has to go to Indianapolis, and then to Lambeau Field. NO WAY IN HELL THEY WIN EITHER GAME, especially with a banged up Portis. We win our next 2 games, and we are in. Bills and Jets both suck a@@!!!

yea but i'm not certain i want THIS team in the playoffs. there could be a miracle turnaround but the way they have played all season, i'm not willing to bet on it. still i am a diehard fan and want the best for this team. just not confident they can do any damage in the playoffs.

Re: i wish

Originally posted by run34run
i wish we could get herm edwards, i just really like the guy alot...hes very motivating and never gives up...hes my favorite coach in the nfl and i hate the jets...but something about herm commands respect and i love listening to the man talk...if he sold motivational cd's id buy them....

How about we get this man for motivation?

clear.gif

damn, i forgot, he's dead :(

The over /under says 30 days, take the under. Wanny is the gimp that Stole Christmas.
Wanny futures on the NASDAQ are down so far thay listed as a BURN THE DAMNED STOCK category. Sell now before the bottom falls out. ProPlayer is apt name for Wanny- folded like the last shirt.
As for herm - he is great. And he is a decent X and O coach, his clock management could be better though. Herm is a player's coach and Mr motivator. He could give that "play to win" speech and inspire his team to win if they were still in the race.
Anyways good luck with the coach hunt, START SAGE THE RAGE AFTER THIS WEEK IF YOU'RE out... let the kid see what he can do. Evaluate.
Ladies and gentlemen Elvis has just left the buiding...

Don't know when he'll be fired but the end came when NE picked off the pass and ran it back for a TD. That was the last nail in the coffin. Norv Turner is the most over rated coach in the history of the league.

As for Herman Edwards, this would another big mistake. What's his record at NY. Take away his 5-6 wins against Miami and it's pathetic. The year they started 0-6 they rallied and with the two wins against Miami including two big comebacks on us they finished a 8-8 instead of the 6-8 team they really were. Herman would bring his dumbassed defensive coordinator and he couldn't coach a peewee football team.

Saturday. Why? Cause it would **** us up in the Bills game.

P.S. That is if they fire him... They did hire norv turner didnt they. How much dumber can they get. Keeping Wanny is just one more step up the ladder.

Last edited by a moderator:
The monday after the jets game barring two denver losses and two fins wins is the obvious day.

Who cares about when he gets fired I only care about if he gets fired.

Back
Top Bottom