*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

I am streaming...every Sunday...every game I want to see.

How can you guys not yet know how to do this?

Right now...I am streaming ESPN Countdown.

In a few minutes, I'll be streaming CBS.

At 1:00...I'll be streaming the game.

At 4:30...I'll be streaming NE vs. San Diego

If I want...I'll watch the night game.

Right now...I am streaming ESPN Countdown.

In a few minutes, I'll be streaming CBS.

At 1:00...I'll be streaming the game.

At 4:30...I'll be streaming NE vs. San Diego

If I want...I'll watch the night game.

New England plays in primetime

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Flacco is not elite. Sorry.

he could be against a banged up secondary though. we have to make plays in the secondary today or else we are ****ed.

I did not look at the time. I just knew it was later today. Thanks for the heads up.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Okay...now that I see the times of the games (have not really cared about the other games...just Miami's...) I'll be watching Buffalo vs. Denver at 4:00...and then the NE vs SD game tonight.

I just switched streams and am now looking at the CBS pre-game.

I've always been able to get the game online at 1....But I remember there were a few of us on here that would stream just for us n was always really high quality. Also the place I go doesn't show the pregame. Mind hitting me with a link in a PM there tribute?

Finnegan is so soft. Over a month for an ankle sprain, how ridiculous.

I am not sure that Dolphins are physical enough to compete with these guys. Baltimore brings it all game.

I think Joe Philbin has created a finesse mentality that does not translate to games like today.

Give me blue collar football anytime of the week.

I am not sure that Dolphins are physical enough to compete with these guys. Baltimore brings it all game.

I think Joe Philbin has created a finesse mentality that does not translate to games like today.

Give me blue collar football anytime of the week.

I think this team has a penchant for rising to the occasion... but they also seem to play down to their opponent when facing inferior competition (see last week's game).

I have a feeling that the fins will match the ravens' physical style of play and come out on top by a hair.

Back
Top Bottom