Official Reggie Bush Appreciation Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Reggie Bush Appreciation Thread

Very good player and he turned his career around with us. Wish we kept him, don't see how subtracting a playmaker and adding one makes sense. You're suppose to stack them up.

Very good player and he turned his career around with us. Wish we kept him, don't see how subtracting a playmaker and adding one makes sense. You're suppose to stack them up.

Personallhy I agree. Bush was a good soldier for us. HArd worker and is among the most versatile backs in league. Will never lead league in rushing but is a weapon. Not sure how a 4 year 16 million contract would set us back, hell we have scrub corners that make that kind of money. Hell our kicker makes that kind of money almost

Thank You Reggie!!! I wish you well in the NFC North. You were a pleasure to watch,along with being the Ultimate Team Player. Your professionalism,unselfishness,and drive puts you in a Very Rare category. You will be missed by many.....

Regga Bush! Loved calling out his name as he ran wild for the Dolphins. Gonna miss ya Reggie and all the best in the Motor City!

I will continue wearing your jersey with pride.. For a little while longer anyways ;)

Best to Reggie and thanks
Reggie, wishing you much success over the next several years in Detroit.

You arrived in Miami with some question marks and some USC/Heisman shizzle hanging over your head yet one would never know it by the way you immediately threw yourself into the team and its spirit.

No one has worked harder than you or been a more positive example in the lockerroom through their dedication and workout ethic. As a public face, you have represented and reflected on the Dolphins franchise professionally and positively.

It would have been easy to continue on as a dynamic, situational, game-breaking part time runningback but it's to your credit that you both wanted to and proved, even with some mileage, wear and age.. on you, that you could be an effective, reasonably healthy, between the tackles running back.

I for one wanted to retain you and am disappointed that you're gone. However, more power to you, at your age, securing a 4 year deal. I don't believe many of us would have been thrilled by more than a 2 year commitment. The irony is, you made no secret of your desire to stay here on an up and coming club whose field management you bought into and we probably could have tied you up for 2 years at a fair price - and this time, better exploit your receiving skills.

Anyway, thanks for your service to the franchise not to mention for the excitement of those game-changing electrifying plays. You're appreciated by most of us fans. Stay healthy.

bushvisitslions3_11_134_3_r536_c534-1.jpg

The deal is reportedly worth $16MM over 4 years - was that just too steep / too long a commitment for us to come up with something similar? I am bummed to see him gone. Explosive playmakers don't come along every day - even if turned into a part-time player. He'll do great in Detroit. Class act.

Great post.

Sincere thanks for your contribution to the Dolphins. Probably blessed with more natural talent than most other players but impressed everyone with his work effort and professionalism. As you walk out the door hold your head up high.

Best of luck Reggie, and I'll still be drafting you in my Fantasy league(s). :)

Thanks for being an excellent Dolphin. We wish you the best in your new endeavour. I'm certain you'll be tremendous for the Lions, because you already have the heart of a lion.

My Fav player the past couple of years, Man I was wishing we would bring him back. Anyways Thanks Reggie and GL in Detroit

Best of luck Reggie, I wish you an injury free career over in D-town. Your leadership and work ethic will be missed here, Im sure.

Back
Top Bottom