***OFFICIAL: Ricky Loses Appeal, Suspended for 2006*** | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL: Ricky Loses Appeal, Suspended for 2006***

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
And So You Know Him Persoanlly And Know Then For A Fact That He Doesn't Smoke Pot Now Right? Lmfao

No...I don't know him personally... but I DO know that he does, in fact work for the D.O.D. Knowing that tells me without a doubt, that he does not smoke... perhaps you're not aware of the fact that in order to work for the D.O.D., you have to pass a myriad of security checks, and be drug free...the U.S. government is pretty strict about drug testing and security. Lmfao.

some people are ignorant wharf....and they need to know about it! not like its going to kill them to realize they aren't so bright!!!

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
some people are ignorant wharf....and they need to know about it!

I had to keep from posting my initial response to this, simply because I would be breaking TOS by doing so.
I'm not debating this with you. Period.
If you do not want to post respectfully, do it elsewhere. It's not permitted here.

WharfRat said:
No...I'm not sure I know the rest of that...

I know many people who once smoked pot, and now do not...

Here's a glowing example for you.

Jeff "Skunk" Baxter - former guitar player for Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers. Used to smoke a lot of pot 15-20 years ago...

Guess what he does now....

go ahead... I'll bet you can't even come close.....

give up?

He works for the Dept of Defense, designing missile guidance systems.
Once a pot head..... ummm.... how did that go again?

Go on WharfRat! Well said. Some ppl need to get off the anti-weed bandwagon especially when they dont have a clue what they are going on about. Its getting boring.
Rickys gone, hes messed up and got himself banned for a reason that the NFL deemed the punishment worthy of. Rules have been broken. Lets move on.

that was ***** garbage from the NFL i still can't believe it

[admin]Please do not circumvent the profanity filter[/admin]

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
some people are ignorant wharf....and they need to know about it! not like its going to kill them to realize they aren't so bright!!!
I take it (due to the timing of your post) that the attack was probably directed at me. Regardless of who it was directed at, I don't feel compelled to retalliate. I've got better things to do. My opinion on this topic is that Ricky shouldn't be called a pothead, by those who don't know what he was popped for. All we know is that it has been said that it wasn't for marijuana (whether it's true or not, nobody has said he was popped for marijuana). I have heard that it was an amphetamine-like substance (which could be from numerous cold medicines...It was the winter.) That's all we have to go on. You know what they say about assuming.......

I am glad this is finally over. Ricky is a moron. He IS a pothead. When you fail three seperate drug tests for marijuana you are officially a freaking pothead. We were soooo close to trading his dumb ***. That is the true tradgedy of this whole story.

Dolphins | R. Williams loses out on $1 million bonus
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:53:37 -0700
Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl">Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams' one-year suspension will cost him a $1 million bonus, as well as his $560,000 base salary.

RoKnRuiN said:
I am glad this is finally over. Ricky is a moron. He IS a pothead. When you fail three seperate drug tests for marijuana you are officially a freaking pothead. We were soooo close to trading his dumb ***. That is the true tradgedy of this whole story.

Well there are at least 2 of us on this thread with half a clue and more than a pea brain. My sentiments exactly ROK!

RICKY IS A POTHEAD!

WharfRat said:
No...I'm not sure I know the rest of that...

I know many people who once smoked pot, and now do not...

Here's a glowing example for you.

Jeff "Skunk" Baxter - former guitar player for Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers. Used to smoke a lot of pot 15-20 years ago...

Guess what he does now....

go ahead... I'll bet you can't even come close.....

give up?

He works for the Dept of Defense, designing missile guidance systems.
Once a pot head..... ummm.... how did that go again?

How do you know he's still not smoking pot? And there are always exceptions to every rule.

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
Well there are at least 2 of us on this thread with half a clue and more than a pea brain. My sentiments exactly ROK!

RICKY IS A POTHEAD!
You're so mature. That's why I love you man.

Back
Top Bottom