***OFFICIAL: Ricky Loses Appeal, Suspended for 2006*** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL: Ricky Loses Appeal, Suspended for 2006***

ohall said:
How do you know he's still not smoking pot? And there are always exceptions to every rule.

I know a LOT of exceptions.
BTW...My brother works for the DOD now. I can assure you there is No way is is "getting away" with it.

Please people use your heads.

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
Well there are at least 2 of us on this thread with half a clue and more than a pea brain. My sentiments exactly ROK!

RICKY IS A POTHEAD!

So I have a pea brain?
another personal attack?
:shakeno:

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
Normal people can use masking agents too. You don't have to be a pro athlete to cover up your habit!

The DOD tests for masking agents.
Besides...they use hair testing, not urine.
Masking agents don't help.

WharfRat said:
The DOD tests for masking agents.
Besides...they use hair testing, not urine.
Masking agents don't help.
If Ricky did miss a test (like the rumors say), why couldn't they just take a hair sample ? It stays in there longer right ?

Scrap said:
If Ricky did miss a test (like the rumors say), why couldn't they just take a hair sample ? It stays in there longer right ?

yes it does.... up to 3x longer, and virtually impossible to "mask".
not sure why the NFL doesn't do it, but the primary reason most companies use urine instead of hair, is because of the cost.

WharfRat said:
I know a LOT of exceptions.
BTW...My brother works for the DOD now. I can assure you there is No way is is "getting away" with it.

Please people use your heads.

That's good advice. Still not sure how you know he is still not a pothead.

However it does seem far less likely to be sure.

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
some people are ignorant wharf....and they need to know about it! not like its going to kill them to realize they aren't so bright!!!
Mighty big bag of rocks you've got there. You live in a brick house?

ohall said:
That's good advice. Still not sure how you know he is still not a pothead.

However it does seem far less likely to be sure.

I never said I was sure he isn't... my point, if you look back at my posts, is that he can't be sure that he IS.
Glad you find it good advice.

Hey WharfRat, u ever get bored? I wouldnt bother mate to be honest. U have come up with some good points and u back yourself up well but "circles" and "going round" springs to mind.

THIS POST BLOWS! RICKYS GONE! GET OVER IT!
Pot head waste of life.

IF I HAD RICKYS TALENT I WOULDN"T MISS A PRACTICE ANS WOULD QUIT SMOKING AND PLAY THE GAME OF FOOTBALL. I would be going into retirement at my age of 34 with every record in the nfl broken and then sparked up the biggest fatty of my life! BUT NOT RICKY. UNDISCIPLINED ****** LOOSER!

HOW CAN ANY ONE RESPECT HIM!

[admin]
Do NOT circumvent the profanity filter. [/admin]

Mcganiel said:
THIS POST BLOWS! RICKYS GONE! GET OVER IT!
Pot head waste of life.

IF I HAD RICKYS TALENT I WOULDN"T MISS A PRACTICE ANS WOULD QUIT SMOKING AND PLAY THE GAME OF FOOTBALL. I would be going into retirement at my age of 34 with every record in the nfl broken and then sparked up the biggest fatty of my life! BUT NOT RICKY. UNDISCIPLINED F**** LOOSER!

HOW CAN ANY ONE RESPECT HIM!

Love it. Some ppl are born with it and dont even realise. Rags you off when you see someone do what u dream about flush it down the pan but thats life my friends. Loved Ricky for what he did when he played but damn mate u need a slap (on behalf of all finfans worldwide)

WharfRat said:
I never said I was sure he isn't... my point, if you look back at my posts, is that he can't be sure that he IS.
Glad you find it good advice.

Oh I got your point, you made it well. You have had ppl in your life that you feel that have turned it around after using some drugs. Good for them. I've seen a few of those as well. However the far majority are once a pothead they remain a pothead.

All we have to go by in this situation is the fact that Ricky failed 3 tests for pot, and a 4th one for some unknown reason. The source that says the 4th was not for pot was his agent. If you feel that to be a reliable source of such things, more power to you. IMO it is far more likely Ricky failed once again for pot use.

ohall said:
Oh I got your point, you made it well. You have had ppl in your life that you feel that have turned it around after using some drugs. Good for them. I've seen a few of those as well. However the far majority are once a pothead they remain a pothead.

All we have to go by in this situation is the fact that Ricky failed 3 tests for pot, and a 4th one for some unknown reason. The source that says the 4th was not for pot was his agent. If you feel that to be a reliable source of such things, more power to you. IMO it is far more likely Ricky failed once again for pot use.

LET IT GO!!!!! pleease.

ohall said:

Once again... I never said I considered any source "reliable".
You said you got my point, yet I think you're still missing it.

WharfRat said:
Once again... I never said I considered any source "reliable".
You said you got my point, yet I think you're still missing it.

:lol:

No I get it. But but I'm not sure you are willing to admit or even see the smallest thing when it concerns me however. :)

Later.

Back
Top Bottom