***OFFICIAL: Ricky Loses Appeal, Suspended for 2006*** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL: Ricky Loses Appeal, Suspended for 2006***

ohall said:
:lol:

No I get it. But but I'm not sure you are willing to admit or even see the smallest thing when it concerns me however. :)

Later.

let's see....

you interjected by quoting my post.
All I did was tell you my point from the beginning.
what is it that I'm not admitting? That I said something I didn't say?
Why would I do that with anyone?

WharfRat said:
let's see....

you interjected by quoting my post.
All I did was tell you my point from the beginning.
what is it that I'm not admitting? That I said something I didn't say?
Why would I do that with anyone?

Your implication was clear, and who you were defending with no evidence. The same evidence some were using to assert Ricky may be guilty once again for drug use. The knife cuts both ways. This is what you usually refuse to admit. You think you carry a ONE way cutting knife.

On a different note, somone was asking me about piss testing a minute ago, and while searching I found this site. I thought about this thread.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/false-positives.htm

I've never heard this before (not that I'm using it as ammo, but it's interesting) :
Black Skin. This is not a joke! Those of African origin, certain Orientals, or pacific Islanders might test positive for marijuana. Dr. James Woodford, a toxicologist associated with Emory University labs hypothesized the pigment melanin which protects the skin from the sun, approximates the molecular structure of the THC metabolite to cross react on the marijuana urine test. Dark skinned Caucasians such as those from the subcontinent of India could also read positive on marijuana tests. The body eliminates some melanin in a dark person's urine sample.

Back
Top Bottom