Official Rockets Comeback Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rockets Comeback Thread

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do you guys think the Rockets can come back from being 14-29 about 2 weeks ago to 22-30, now winning 7 of their last 8, and get back into playoff contention? I think they can battle it out and make the playoffs. Your guys' thoughts?

Rock on man. I told you guys that we will start winning games again once T-Mac and Yao are healthy and getting back into their groves. If we can keep this up and our main guys stay healthy, then we could be on a playoff run.

Ace88 said:
Rock on man. I told you guys that we will start winning games again once T-Mac and Yao are healthy and getting back into their groves. If we can keep this up and our main guys stay healthy, then we could be on a playoff run.

If they can somehow manage to get the number 6 seed which is currently occupied by the Hornets, and things stay the way they are seeding wise, we would match up with the Nuggets in the 1st round. I think that can be a very very winable series.

I think so, I like your team a lot. The key was getting everything back healthy, Tmac at 100%, and obviously getting Yao back is huge. You've got some 3 point shooters to go with a top 5 player at the forward and center position.

bullseyeguy said:
Oops the party ends tonight boys, sorry...GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will see my friend. :evil:

We are playing against the high powered offense, but I have enough faith in my boys that we can pull out a hard win. Yao, Alston and T-Mac will be the key for us tonight and our defense has to stop Nash from being Nash.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
If they can somehow manage to get the number 6 seed which is currently occupied by the Hornets, and things stay the way they are seeding wise, we would match up with the Nuggets in the 1st round. I think that can be a very very winable series.

6 seed?? its going to be a 4 team battle for 8th spot, lakers, kings, jazz, rockets

One Word...Nope, the main reason im saying no is cause they still dont have a pg to run the floor. Until they get one they will struggle no matter who they have scoring points for them

Buddwalk said:
One Word...Nope, the main reason im saying no is cause they still dont have a pg to run the floor. Until they get one they will struggle no matter who they have scoring points for them

I guess you haven't watched Alston in the past ten games. He started to really improve his game when Yao came back from his injury.

We are playing patheic against the Suns. :rolleyes2

They double up on Yao everytime he gets the ball, so he passes it. We aren't defending the 3 pointer and they are shooting 3's left and right. We are letting Nash controling the whole game and are guys can't get opened to shoot. I have a feeling this will be a long night.

bullseyeguy said:
63-31 halftime....
Im sorry.

I'm sorry by how my team is letting the Suns hit so many 3 pointers. They are at 10-17 right now from the 3, while we are 3-13 from it. Yao is being shutdown completly. He has ZERO points and ZERO rebounds. T-Mac and Swift are the only ones that are scoring the points. Hopefully this patheic game will teach the players how to play defense against a high powered offense next time.

First to respond to Budd. Alston is playing really well recently and hes doing a great job sharing the ball.

2nd off...yes they can make the 6th seed. They are only 5 games behind Lakers and 6 behind the Hornets...not too difficult to wrap up the 6th seed

3rd off the rockets are FLAT right now. They cant defend, get open, score, rebound, or anything positive. This game hopefully will be a wakeup call for them and its alright because they will have the whooooole Allstar break to relax and think about it. Theyve got a tough 29 games after tonight left...

Back
Top Bottom