Official Rockets Comeback Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rockets Comeback Thread

Ace88 said:
He did have more then 7 points. He had 36 points total in the game. The best player in the game didn't get it. James got it because he was the best player on the winning team, not the best player in game.

Hopefully this weekend helped T-Mac with his problems and hope that he plays this well in Wednesday against the Clippers.

no 7 more points than lebron

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Tmac will hopefully get his things together and lead the rockets on a little bit of a run. We have our toughest part of the schedule coming up but hopefully, they will be up for the challenge.

p.s. Tracy deserved the mvp tonight...7 more pts than lebron and it was in Houston :fire:

he was saying 7 more points so he should have got it

chris84chambers said:
u have to have more than 7 points to lose and still get mvp

Ace he means that since the West lost...Tmac needed more than just 7 to edge lebron out for mvp. Maybe 10-12 would have sealed the deal. like if Tmac had 40 to Lebrons 29...i think Tracy would have had it.

Round 2 starts tonight and we need to start kicking it. We beat the Clippers by 30 points last time and I think we can beat them again. The all-star game should've really help T-Mac with his problems and hopefully he will be fully focused in the game.

We just made a trade folks.

We traded DA for the Heat's Gerald Fitch in return. The heat got the better player, but atleast we got a young cheap guy in return for him. Glad that we did found a trading partner because we would've just released him if we didn't.

We will be without T-mac for a few games because of the death of his fiancée's mother. I know that this is a really hard time for him and his face shows it everynight. I will keep his the family in my prayers and hope they can make it through this.

Hopefully the rest of our guys can come up strong and beat the Warriors tonight.

Finally!

We actually WON a game without T-Mac tonight. This was our first win without him and it was a close game right at the end. Yao stepped up his game with 22 points and 21 boards. All of our starters scored double digit points and even Head had a good game. It's kind of a shocker that Head actually shot well because most of the time he doesn't.

Whaaa...What? Rockets won a game without Tracy? Wait hold up...for real?

Damn its about time. Hopefully T-Mac can come back soon and help us with a strong push for the playoffs. May god be with him and his family, or soon to be family.

Good night for the Rockets...They win the early game and get to watch the Lakers lose. I hope ill be sayin that quite a few more times the rest of the season

Tonight is the dreadful game. We are playing against the Suns and you know how they destroyed us last time. I hope our boys are ready to play and know how to shutdown Nash this time.

Thanks for the loss T-Mac. :rolleyes2

I know that he is having problems and everything, but damn, he need to get his head in the game soon. We kept with the Suns for the first half and then we fell apart in the 2nd. The only bright thing about this game is Yao is still playing at his best. 27 points and 18 rebounds are pretty impressive.

dude rockets are pissing me off. They got their numbers from Yao with 27 and Howard with 19. They even got 13 with Tracy which isnt great but everyone else died. They really need to get a revamped bench and maybe a new starter or two. I have a feeling Wesley is gonna be somewhere else next year. Rafer is strugglin as well as Tracy. We really need to pull it together and at least CONTEND with the powerhouses of the nba and not just turn over after being up by 9 and end up losing by 17. Thats rediculous.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
dude rockets are pissing me off. They got their numbers from Yao with 27 and Howard with 19. They even got 13 with Tracy which isnt great but everyone else died. They really need to get a revamped bench and maybe a new starter or two. I have a feeling Wesley is gonna be somewhere else next year. Rafer is strugglin as well as Tracy. We really need to pull it together and at least CONTEND with the powerhouses of the nba and not just turn over after being up by 9 and end up losing by 17. Thats rediculous.

We have one hell of a sch ahead of us, but I'm not giving up the playoff hope. Alston has been doing good, it's just that he had a off game tonight. I hate to see this, but I doubt we will be seeing the real T-Mac at all for the rest of the season. He's family problems is really killing him and I don't see him pulling it all together any time soon. Hopefully in the offseason we can get a good 2 guard and a reampe bench with better shooters.

Watch for the Rockets to bounce back tomorrow night against the Sixers. I think they will play much better and pull out a victory. ESPN at 6 pacific time i believe. Should be a pretty good game

Back
Top Bottom