Official Rockets Comeback Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rockets Comeback Thread

Well I'm calling it a night boys. I need my sleep and I can't watch this game anymore.

Later

The Rockets are only going to get dusted even if they by some miracle get into the second round. Even the most optimistic fan cant think they can beat the Suns, Spurs, or Mavs. So why would you want your team to make the playoffs? Might as well join the lottery and hope for a high pick.

Ferretsquig said:
The Rockets are only going to get dusted even if they by some miracle get into the second round. Even the most optimistic fan cant think they can beat the Suns, Spurs, or Mavs. So why would you want your team to make the playoffs? Might as well join the lottery and hope for a high pick.

Because thats not the mentality we want our players to have. We want to win and we want to win now. Its gonna build momentum for next year and it will also show who we want to be here next year. You never wanna tank the season especially when you have two great players on your team. You never saw shaq and kobe quit. Why should Tmac and Yao?

This just in...Steve Nash has just recieved a warning from the NBA because of his repeated offenses. The NBA leauge and David Stern have reportedly received many complaints of how disgusting and gross it is for Nash to lick his fingers, wipe it off on his butt, touch the ball, and lick his fingers again. The ball is now a danger for the players in the NBA and it has caused quite a commotion. Even Rockets' Superstar Tracy McGrady spoke out on this issue.

"Yeah i took myself out of the game tonight. I couldn't take it anymore...All the licking and touching, man it was just getting to me. I think the whole team feels this way and thats the reason why we just quit playing."

As for Nash, we will see if this will change his habits. He has been warned before but he has yet to change his disgusting ways.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Because thats not the mentality we want our players to have. We want to win and we want to win now. Its gonna build momentum for next year and it will also show who we want to be here next year. You never wanna tank the season especially when you have two great players on your team. You never saw shaq and kobe quit. Why should Tmac and Yao?

A Shaq led team has always been in contention for the title. Face it, you have two soft players. A center who takes fade-away jumpers and a SF who prefers to take long threes than go to the basket. Neither goes to the line like a superstar is expected to do b/c they avoid rather than initiate contact.

They made the TMac deal b/c Yao was supposed to develope into a dominant player, but its not gonna happen. The supporting cast isnt enough for them to compete for a title and its all locked up for the next 4 yrs.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
This just in...Steve Nash has just recieved a warning from the NBA because of his repeated offenses. The NBA leauge and David Stern have reportedly received many complaints of how disgusting and gross it is for Nash to lick his fingers, wipe it off on his butt, touch the ball, and lick his fingers again. The ball is now a danger for the players in the NBA and it has caused quite a commotion. Even Rockets' Superstar Tracy McGrady spoke out on this issue.

"Yeah i took myself out of the game tonight. I couldn't take it anymore...All the licking and touching, man it was just getting to me. I think the whole team feels this way and thats the reason why we just quit playing."

As for Nash, we will see if this will change his habits. He has been warned before but he has yet to change his disgusting ways.
Maybe if Yao learned how to lick his fingers he wouldnt have been completely removed from the game...Dont be jealous just because your team is suckin it up right now and got utterly embarassed last night by a superior team.

We just sucked last night against the #1 rated offensive team. We let them hit the 3's and T-Mac didn't do anything for us after the 1st quarter was over. I do admit we are a crappy team this year and our big reason for that is because of injuries. We have been playing quite a few of 12 guys and we couldn't score in the high 80's. We have improve alot with Yao and T-mac healthy and back and not every team will do great every game. I do find it pretyt odd that we win a game by 30 points two days ago and then we lose a game by 30 points just last night. I think that we fit in nicely with the label of weather. You won't know if we are hot or cold.

bullseyeguy said:
Maybe if Yao learned how to lick his fingers he wouldnt have been completely removed from the game...Dont be jealous just because your team is suckin it up right now and got utterly embarassed last night by a superior team.

Bro its a joke...I know the rockets are not comparable to the Suns,they cant even match up against them but not many teams can. Shaq couldnt do much vs the suns either so dont get smart about yao. Im not jelous i know they are a great team and i knew the rockets were going to get beaten i just didnt think it would be in such an embarassing fashion. But the rockets are 16-7 when both Tmac and Yao play so thats also saying something. Tracy Mcgrady is one of the biggest threats in the game. He could go 2-20 through 3 Q and reel off 20 pts in the 4th

Tmac will hopefully get his things together and lead the rockets on a little bit of a run. We have our toughest part of the schedule coming up but hopefully, they will be up for the challenge.

p.s. Tracy deserved the mvp tonight...7 more pts than lebron and it was in Houston :fire:

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Tmac will hopefully get his things together and lead the rockets on a little bit of a run. We have our toughest part of the schedule coming up but hopefully, they will be up for the challenge.

p.s. Tracy deserved the mvp tonight...7 more pts than lebron and it was in Houston :fire:

u have to have more than 7 points to lose and still get mvp

chris84chambers said:
u have to have more than 7 points to lose and still get mvp

He did have more then 7 points. He had 36 points total in the game. The best player in the game didn't get it. James got it because he was the best player on the winning team, not the best player in game.

Hopefully this weekend helped T-Mac with his problems and hope that he plays this well in Wednesday against the Clippers.

Back
Top Bottom