Official Rockets Comeback Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rockets Comeback Thread

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Maybe not but the Rockets, as bad as they are, still are a better team than the Blazers any way you cut it so dont get that sense of ****iness thinking that they were gonna lose to the Blaze. I know injuries killed both teams but dont make that ur excuse...1-13 without Tracy. Kinda speaks for itself dont it?

And Yao tore it up AGAIN. Hes dominating as of late. I hope he keeps it up because Tracy is going through some horrid times right now. He cant get his mind on the game but lets hope he can soon.

Oh yeah and Tmac also left with another back injury...

when did i ever say they were better and dont make injuries ur excuse either

IMHO Van Gundy is your biggest problem. I had high hopes for the Rockets at the beginning of the year too... :(

Bad news......T-Mac missed because of back pains once again.

Good news........we beat the T-Wolves with Yao leading the way with 30 points and 13 boards.

Had a bad 1st quarter, but started to step it up after that. We kept the Wolves with like 5 points in the 1st half of the 4th quarter, but then they started to come put on us and I was kind of nervous there for a mintue. It was patheic to see them put the ball in the basket every time they start in the last half of the 4th. Our defense seemed like they got worn down and alittle ****y towards the end. A win is a win and I'm happy with it. we play the Pacers tomorow night at our house and I hope that T-mac can be back on the court. But I am starting to feel pretty safe with Yao taking over because he is doing that even with T-Mac on the floor.

What a game we had tonight! The Pacers was a pretty damn good team and I really didn't know if we could beat them or not. T-Mac looked good about the 1st half, and then he just vanished in the 2nd. Glad to see our defense playing strong in the last minute or so and not letting the Pacers catch on fire. Slowly but surely this team is starting to become Yao's team instead of T-Mac's team. He might not be now, but Yao will be a great center in the leauge for years to come. He has finally came out of his shell and showed some toughness near the basket.

Ace88 said:
What a game we had tonight! The Pacers was a pretty damn good team and I really didn't know if we could beat them or not. T-Mac looked good about the 1st half, and then he just vanished in the 2nd. Glad to see our defense playing strong in the last minute or so and not letting the Pacers catch on fire. Slowly but surely this team is starting to become Yao's team instead of T-Mac's team. He might not be now, but Yao will be a great center in the leauge for years to come. He has finally came out of his shell and showed some toughness near the basket.
bro Tracy didn't even play in the 2nd half...but to comeback and win after being down by 17 late in the 3rd is impressive. From 14-29 last month to 29-33 now...BIG improvement. Watch out for Houston if they make it:fire:

chris84chambers said:
that sucks it pretty much elimates rockets playoff chance.

It's likely. If Yao can continue to dominate and if a few more of our players can step it up, then I wouldn't be suprised if we made it. But the chance of that happening is low because we really don't have a guy (besides Yao) that we can trust each and every game.

Ace88 said:
It's likely. If Yao can continue to dominate and if a few more of our players can step it up, then I wouldn't be suprised if we made it. But the chance of that happening is low because we really don't have a guy (besides Yao) that we can trust each and every game.

I dunno man. The lakers are hot right now and the only way we get in is if them or the Hornets BOMB and the hornets have lost like their last 5 games but still...no Tmac...no playoffs is how i see things shakin out.

Imagine for just one second though if we DID make it. Tracy would have one helluva run. He will be rested and HUNGRY to get outta the first round...awww **** who am i kidding its over...:lol:

Hasn't Tmacs back been bothering him all year? He might have to shut it down, bad backs can follow you for a career if you don't let em heal.

finfansince72 said:
Hasn't Tmacs back been bothering him all year? He might have to shut it down, bad backs can follow you for a career if you don't let em heal.

It has been bothering him all year. If I'm not mistaken, I do believe that he has been dealing with back injury ever since he was with the Magic's. It seems like he will only play for a few more years until he calls it quits.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
I dunno man. The lakers are hot right now and the only way we get in is if them or the Hornets BOMB and the hornets have lost like their last 5 games but still...no Tmac...no playoffs is how i see things shakin out.

Imagine for just one second though if we DID make it. Tracy would have one helluva run. He will be rested and HUNGRY to get outta the first round...awww **** who am i kidding its over...:lol:

I am liking your 50 Avatar...:D

Back
Top Bottom