Official Rockets Comeback Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Rockets Comeback Thread

Not looking good for us against the 76ers. I give up all hope if we lose to them.

**** you Rockets. You are a bunch of morons who don't know how to win a damn game. Fire Van Gundy and get better players on the bench. Playoffs are OVER with. I give up on them for the season. To tough of a sch to win alot of games.

Ace88 said:
**** you Rockets. You are a bunch of morons who don't know how to win a damn game. Fire Van Gundy and get better players on the bench. Playoffs are OVER with. I give up on them for the season. To tough of a sch to win alot of games.

I dunno why...but todays loss REALLY is pissing me off for some reason EXTRA TONITE. Usually im mad when they lose but tonite its just really bothering me. Up 11 and couldnt close. Couldn't hit a 3 to save their life. Tmac lit it up in the 3rd and disappeared...I dunno what it is but tonite's loss seems like a HUGE one and it really took the wind outta my sails :fire:

chris84chambers said:
get ready for the new blazers!!!
I dunno what this has anything to do with the rockets but ill make it relevent... Portland beat the Lakers for us last night so we didnt lose any ground on them :wink:

Well this game sure as a hell of alot better then Wednesday game. I figured that the Nuggets would be better then that after that big win against the Pistons. T-Mac shooting was good and he actually went 4-8 at the 3 point range. One thing that we deeply need help at is our guards and power foward. Alston and Wesley can't shoot anymore and Howard has bad games and some good games. Yao was just two boards away from having yet another double-double. It was a nice win for us overall.

chris84chambers said:
well guys dont get too mad tonight when portland wins i mean im gonna feel bad for u guys. but u gotta do what u gotta do so sorry

I don't give a **** if your team wins or not. We are a team that chokes and always lose to patheic teams.

chris84chambers said:
technically rockets are a pathetic team 2

I already know that. The injuries has killed us this season. But we beat your team of course...or atleast are getting ready to.

chris84chambers said:
oh well injuries are hurtin us this game if we had pryzbilla or theo yao wouldnt have been able to take control as easy

I bet he would. Yao has been a monster ever since the all-star break. Since then, he has averaged about 20+ points and 10 rebounds. He isn't scared anymore and he is getting the toughness that he finally needs to be a dominate center in the NBA.

chris84chambers said:
he wouldnt have been able to take that much control
Maybe not but the Rockets, as bad as they are, still are a better team than the Blazers any way you cut it so dont get that sense of ****iness thinking that they were gonna lose to the Blaze. I know injuries killed both teams but dont make that ur excuse...1-13 without Tracy. Kinda speaks for itself dont it?

And Yao tore it up AGAIN. Hes dominating as of late. I hope he keeps it up because Tracy is going through some horrid times right now. He cant get his mind on the game but lets hope he can soon.

Oh yeah and Tmac also left with another back injury...

Back
Top Bottom