Official Ronnie is a Monster Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Ronnie is a Monster Thread

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky who?? Ronnie is the man today he fumbled but even that was only after his sick hurdle and spin move. Anyone else see the three or four runs where it took at least 5 Bills to stop him. He outclassed Willis today and those 22 and 28 yrd. runs oh baby he is the man. If only you were suspended 2 games Rick you might have had a chance to be the starter too late it is Ronnie's team now.

I agree, he started off shaky but he's definitely gotten back on track, and he will only get better. I wonder where all the Ronnie bashers(Enigmatics) are now?

fins513 said:
Ricky who?? Ronnie is the man today he fumbled but even that was only after his sick hurdle and spin move. Anyone else see the three or four runs where it took at least 5 Bills to stop him. He outclassed Willis today and those 22 and 28 yrd. runs oh baby he is the man. If only you were suspended 2 games Rick you might have had a chance to be the starter too late it is Ronnie's team now.

ronnie is going to be a great back but his fumble cost us the game. :fire:

When Ricky gets into this system, and gets two or three weeks to get his timing down he will still be a better back. As I have said all along Ronnie will be fine, but he is not Ricky.
It's hard to say how good Ronnie is until you give Ricky a chance to see what he can do in this system. Having them both through will be great.

I agree with you. Seeing RB in person today was impressive... however, as impressive as it was, it wasn't nearly as impressive as watching RW rush for more than twice that many yards in less than 3 full qtrs. up here in Buffalo in his first season with us.

fins513 said:

You mean he isnt a bust?:eek: :eek: Who would have thought.:eek: :eek:

HelloMotto said:
ronnie is going to be a great back but his fumble cost us the game. :fire:

It's not fair to say that his fumble cost us the game, what about the five other turnovers that we had. Or what about the 18 penalties, those had to contribute to the loss. Ronnie was trying to score, and the call was BS, he was down.

dolphan117 said:
You mean he isnt a bust?:eek: :eek: Who would have thought.:eek: :eek:

LOL, yea, exactly. Not to anyone particular in THIS thread, but it cracks me up how everyone said he was a bust after the Jets game and since then he ha sbeen "amazing", "a stud", "a future hall of famer" etc etc. Stop living by the week and look at the overall picture. The kid has talent, he just needs his time to develope, he missed all of TC and most of preseason, and this is coming from a guy who wanted Benson and Caddy over him. Again, not really directed at anyone in this particular thread, just putting that out there to anyone who said he was a bust the Jets week but now praises him. It's one thing to think he is a bust, I would respect it if you stood by it, but the peopel who change every week based on his performance that week? Those are opinions I can't respect.

RB had a very good game. Against the #31 run defense in the league does take a bit away from it though, but it was still very promising.

fins513 said:

We will see!!I think ricky give us a better chance to win more games.RUNRICKYRUN:up:

KTOWNFINFAN said:
When Ricky gets into this system, and gets two or three weeks to get his timing down he will still be a better back. As I have said all along Ronnie will be fine, but he is not Ricky.
It's hard to say how good Ronnie is until you give Ricky a chance to see what he can do in this system. Having them both through will be great.

THANK YOU!! My fellow finsfan.:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom