Official Ronnie is a Monster Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Ronnie is a Monster Thread

elpasoSINNER said:
Yeah,we had 18 penalties & 5 turnovers BUT we could have won the game if RONNIE wouldn't have fumble the ball at the bills 30:fire:

Well if this is your way of thinking then the offensive line and Gus and the wide recievers cost us the game. We COULD HAVE :shakeno: scored on those last 2 plays of the game. To single out one play just because it happens at the end of the game is pointless. Had we made other plays in the game this play may have never happened. This is a team sport. Our whole team cost us the game.

And just for the record.... from the replays I saw I thought it was clearly a fumble. These things happen. Yeah it sucks but it doesn't do any good to sit around and point fingers. Hopefully our guys move on and start thinking about how much better we need to play, as a team, in order to win next week.

HelloMotto said:
ronnie is going to be a great back but his fumble cost us the game. :fire:

No our horrendous line play with all those penalties and 5 turnovers cost us the game.

:alert:-for u guys who dont know much about football-:alert:
------------News Flash-----------------------
Ronnie fumbling the ball isnt the reason we lost.

the rest of us pretty much know why we lost the game....

If we were up by 3 and he fumbled the ball and the Bills scored off the turnover then id blame Ronnie but only after i blame the defense for allowing a score

elpasoSINNER said:
So you mean,that if RONNIE didn't fumble the ball at the bills 30 with about 1:30 left in the game we won't have won the game after all those 18 penaltiies & 5 turnovers.Sorry my HOMIE but RONNIE COST US THE GAME.:fire:

Say Ronnie didn't fumble the ball at that point. What's to say Gus wouldn't have thrown another Int or a WR would have fumbled?? I rather take that 1 fumble than the 3 Int's. IF WE DIDN'T HAVE 3 INT's WE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT RONNIE'S FUMBLE!!:eek:

The fact that, excluding Ronnie, the entire team played horribly for 2 and 1/2 quarters is the reason why we lost. That said, Ronnie Brown is the man and he'll only get better!!!

elpasoSINNER said:
NO I DON'T HAVE NOTHING AGAINST RONNIE.BUT I THINK WE HAD A CHANCE TO WIN THE GAME,AFTER ALL OF THE PENALTIES & TURNOVERS.:cry:

It's ridicules to say that all the mistakes made all day by the rest of the team are just wiped away, and that Ronnie's fumble (bad call IMO) cost us the game. Football is a team sport, and the Dolphins lost as a team. Using your logic then Gus lost the game three times, and the long snapper lost the game. Those explanations don't make sense either. The truth is that Ronnie was the only consistent part of the Dolphins today, not the reason we lost. It is asinine to lay all the blame on a guy that gave us 110% today. When Ronnie wasn't running over three or four tacklers at once he was doing a great job of blocking. So the lesson learned here is that Ronnie did not cost us the game.

Phantom said:
Bottom line is we had the ball in the redzone with a chance to win it and he fumbled..... we have to live with it and move on, can't just dismiss it though.

You're right, we can't dismiss it. But we can't blame the loss solely on him.

Ronnie Brown Is An Out Standing Individule And Football Player To Blame Him For This Loss Is Rediculous!!!!
That Was A Good Clean Helmet On The Ball ( Leg Down Or Not)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Man Runs Like A Beast, Kinda Reminds Me Of The 2002 Ricky Williams!!!
The Power Of Benny Malone And The Quickness Of Troy Stradford!!!

Ronnie will be one of the best if not THE best Back in a year or so. HE does it all and does it all very well.

It aint his fault, Clement put his shoulder right on the spot, and it popped out. 2nd he could have been down, even the announcers on ESPN said so. Plus most of you haters probably never even played sports. And cant even hold Ronnies jock strap

SabanSucks said:
RB had a very good game. Against the #31 run defense in the league does take a bit away from it though, but it was still very promising.
Who cares where they are ranked? He put up 132 against the Panthers.

I think anyone blaming Ronnie for the fumble never played the game. That was just one of those plays that happens. Ronnie made a great leap to go over one defender got an additional 5 yds or so, had the ball secure when he met the first defender. He spun avoiding full contact while going down still maintaining full possession until a second defender launched himself into Ronnie as he was coming around on the spin and hit the football cleanly with his helmet. There is simply no way to prevent that other than to simply fall down when you see a defender approaching

elpasoSINNER said:
NO I DON'T HAVE NOTHING AGAINST RONNIE.BUT I THINK WE HAD A CHANCE TO WIN THE GAME,AFTER ALL OF THE PENALTIES & TURNOVERS.:cry:
We wouldn't have had a chance to win if Ronnie hadn't been so good the whole day. He made up over a third of our yardage. So you could say that even with his fumble, we still would have had a chance to win had Frerotte not thrown 3 picks (one in the endzone) or the defense looking like swiss cheeze in the first half. To say we lost the game BECAUSE of the fumble is being extremely shortsighted. Plus even if he doesn't fumble we still needed to put the ball in the endzone.

adamprez2003 said:
I think anyone blaming Ronnie for the fumble never played the game. That was just one of those plays that happens. Ronnie made a great leap to go over one defender got an additional 5 yds or so, had the ball secure when he met the first defender. He spun avoiding full contact while going down still maintaining full possession until a second defender launched himself into Ronnie as he was coming around on the spin and hit the football cleanly with his helmet. There is simply no way to prevent that other than to simply fall down when you see a defender approaching

Ya... it really was a great play by Clement... I hate that b@$t@rd!! :fire:

sports24/7 said:
We wouldn't have had a chance to win if Ronnie hadn't been so good the whole day. He made up over a third of our yardage. So you could say that even with his fumble, we still would have had a chance to win had Frerotte not thrown 3 picks (one in the endzone) or the defense looking like swiss cheeze in the first half. To say we lost the game BECAUSE of the fumble is being extremely shortsighted. Plus even if he doesn't fumble we still needed to put the ball in the endzone.

It really is no use... dont waste energy and thought tryin to explain this anymore... Some people are just incapable of using simple logic...

Nasty

Back
Top Bottom