Official Ronnie is a Monster Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Ronnie is a Monster Thread

elpasoSINNER said:
Yes,He cost us the game!!:yell:

Are you sure? On the long pass to Chambers he made that crazy block quicker than I could say WTF! Layed the body out for abuse to help his team as he did all day,while I always liked Ronnies potential (Ronnie has gained my respect after today).

Phantom said:
Bottom line is we had the ball in the redzone with a chance to win it and he fumbled..... we have to live with it and move on, can't just dismiss it though.

And we had the ball in the redzone, when out of the blue, Gus throws a pick IN the ENDZONE, costing us 6. That was a far worse play then Ronnies fumble.

P.S. Last i checked, Ricky is not too great at holding onto the pigskin. Yet I never see anyone hang him over it, he is still a running god so some would say.

Blaming Ronnie for the loss is ridiculous he was arguably our best player yesterday, yes his fumble was "A" reason we lost the game... but it certainly wasn't "THE" reason we lost the game

Ronnie played a good game, is not fair to blame him for our loss, fumble the ball is part of the game, when you are putting the extra efford to gain more yards. Personally I'm very happy how Ronnie did, running with authority. We need to stop comparing him with RW is not fair for both players.

HelloMotto said:
ronnie is going to be a great back but his fumble cost us the game. :fire:

He's not the reason we lost. He produced. Fumbles happen. 18 penalties should not.

Joe Flipper said:
The fumble was the game...bottom line...we win if he holds on to that ball....

That would be bottom line if he was crossing the goal line when he fumbled. For all we know Gus throws a pick on the next play. There was definitely precendent for that since he had already done it once in that game.

It killed our opportunity to win, our win was not a lock if he holds it.

Bottom line....

Back
Top Bottom