*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not official yet, maybe the AP poll will still vote USC #1.

The Stars came out to play, Young played unreal. Huff Played great. Leinart came back witha great second half, White played great, Bush played great, Jarrett played great. Bing Played Great. Wish it was longer.

kastofsna120 said:
lol, wrong about what? nothing he did tonight improves his stock as an NFL quarterback. NOTHING

HE CAN PROVE ONE THING. CLUTCHNESS.

All the mock drafts in the world cannot judge a QB by being clutch. Some QB's just can't handle it.

Just take the "L"

So according to ESPN USC is the 2nd best team ever so Texas must be tied with Miami of 2001 for best team ever.

F*** espn and their NE/USC ***** analysts......

This year must have been hell for ESPN. USC loses and NE sucks.

SMadison29 said:
It's the truth. USC is the better team.

First of all, they lost. Second of all, saying that you were beter when you've just been beaten is classless.

kastofsna120 said:
as long as we have no shot at young i'm happy

Nah....if Saban blesses him I am fine....told you in my mind of Leinart, Quinn, Young if Saban takes him, I fully believe they will work in the system and be successful for the Dolphins..whatever their shortcomings he will improve each and everyone of them.

Cant wait for the draft to have all this shake out....

I still think Young is staying for the Heisman...but thats just me....this NC may change all that thinking.

Congrats and amazing and fun game....

SMadison29 said:
It's the truth. USC is the better team.

how can you say that? you know, when i was 15, i was saying that about Miami when they lost to Penn State in the Fiesta Bowl... but then, i matured... and realized the better team was the team that found a way to win on the field in the matchup at hand... ...

I didn't care who won it...great game...congrats Horns.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Texas 41
USC 38

Uh, no they're not!

Miami 29
New England 28

I don't think we were a better team than them. I'm not saying USC is still better than Texas, but you can't just go by the score.

K-train said:
HE CAN PROVE ONE THING. CLUTCHNESS.

All the mock drafts in the world cannot judge a QB by being clutch. Some QB's just can't handle it.

Just take the "L"
lol, i really don't care who won the game. i hate both teams a lot. in fact i'm kinda glad texas won because young will declare now, and next year's college season won't be just young hype

byroan said:
Miami 29
New England 28

I don't think we were a better team than them.

You are comparing the National Championship to a game thats almost meaningless to Miami and New England sat its starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom