*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That MVP trophy is dinky!!! I would want the crystal football. Vince just said he is turning pro....cant you tell.

Dolphin1184 said:
You are comparing the National Championship to a game thats almost meaningless to Miami and New England sat its starters?

Uhh they weren't siiting their starters when we won THAT game.

byroan said:
Miami 29
New England 28

I don't think we were a better team than them. I'm not saying USC is still better than Texas, but you can't just go by the score.
Again very true last year we beat the best team...no way we were a better team just played a more complete game

USC should of won that td texas got should of never counted the guys knee was clearly down

Dolphin1184 said:
You are comparing the National Championship to a game thats almost meaningless to Miami and New England sat its starters?

the game he's referring to was played in 2004, and starters weren't sat

PressCoverage said:
how can you say that? you know, when i was 15, i was saying that about Miami when they lost to Penn State in the Fiesta Bowl... but then, i matured... and realized the better team was the team that found a way to win on the field in the matchup at hand... ...

It happens all of the time. The best team doesn't always win.

Wow, it has been a long, long time since I have seen a game like that. Excellent. I was for atexas, but I will admit that I didn't think they would win. Also, I guess I was wrong about Vince. Congradulations Texas. Congradulations Alex22.
Wow...wow...wow, what a game.

RobFins2005 said:
It's not official yet, maybe the AP poll will still vote USC #1.

Thats what I thought would happen when Ohio State stole the Championship from UM

Buddwalk said:
Again very true last year we beat the best team...no way we were a better team just played a more complete game

USC should of won that td texas got should of never counted the guys knee was clearly down

Excuses?

Canadi-Phin said:
The Stars came out to play, Young played unreal. Huff Played great. Leinart came back witha great second half, White played great, Bush played great, Jarrett played great. Bing Played Great. Wish it was longer.

:yeahthat:

I agree, I feel lucky having seen that show that the game was tonight...

SMadison29 said:
It's the truth. USC is the better team.

Y'all have shafted us short of respect this season. EVERY DAMN WEEK there's some excuse why we shouldn't have done this or that. But guess what -- It doesn't damn well matter right now. I don't care who the best team is, call me when somebody beats us, and then we'll talk.

Out.

Buddwalk said:

That's a silly comment to make since chaos theory states if the play had been reviewed and the touchdown nullified, the rest of the events of the game would have played out different. Plus nobody knows, he may have scored a TD on the same drive.

And USC scored on the questionable non-interception the next drive, 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom