*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ers @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Defense needs to win the game. Ajayi has to make a few extra people miss today and break 2-3 longer runs

Never forget

Colin-Kaepernick-Dolphins-Onesie-Pajamas-narrower-261x300.png

kapcap.jpg

I'm just glad nobody told Gase this was supposed to be a rebuilding year. These last 5 games has been a lot of fun and so much more to look forward to today.

49ers dont have a great pass rush.

IMHO Ryan needs to take advantage of that down the field, to open things up for the running game. Their run defense sucks, but we can't just assume our patchwork line will open holes if they stack the box.

Just find a way to win today.
Keep Grant on the bench on kick offs and punts.
No major mistakes and STRAIN to a win.

Not looking forward to seeing 3 back ups starting up front but it is what it is

Ozzy rules!!

I think we will get by today without tunsil...i just wonder how much of tbe playbook will have to be scrapped if harris has to play at tackle

This is the right d to suit up depth on the o line against if there is one...plus miami always has 12 personnel with sims lined up in line to lean on

Jimmy smith inactive for baltimore today..,their best corner be big for us if he was to miss next week...tavon young can play but hes undersized and more meant for the nickel

I'm just hoping that missing 3 key players is enough for us to take San Fran seriously and avoid the dreaded trap game!

I don't see Tunsil, Albert, or Pouncey playing at Baltimore either. We are screwed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not looking forward to seeing 3 back ups starting up front but it is what it is

Ozzy rules!!

I agree. Scary to say the least. The 49ers are not scrubs, this is not a scrimmage. Not feeling confident at all. Hope to change that feeling shortly though!!

Back
Top Bottom