Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs

Why is the SB thread not in the main? i mean seriously?

Im not sure I agree with that... I think SF has only one way to win and that is to remain within one score or with the lead. SF cannot afford bad luck IMO. KC will be a threat no matter what happens in the 1st half. IMO

I agree. I should have been more clear. SF has the better defense and running game, and their passing game is also good, so that's what I meant about more ways. But, KC's way is a kind of trump card. As you noted, even if they get down, they're still right in it. The same isn't true of SF.

Hoping for a Niners victory (never been a KC fan), but I have a feeling that KC wins it going away. Mahomes has just been unbelievable in these playoffs.

I agree. I should have been more clear. SF has the better defense and running game, and their passing game is also good, so that's what I meant about more ways. But, KC's way is a kind of trump card. As you noted, even if they get down, they're still right in it. The same isn't true of SF.
Only reason Im saying this is because SF relies on the running game for points. I really dont see Garrapolo as a QB that will win the SB on 35+ passing attemps. If you just look at the Ravens vs. Titans matchup, the team that won was the one who threw the ball 14 times all game. A lost fumble might be enough for the 49ers to lose that game. This cannot be said of KC... In other words, i can envision KC winning with Mahomes throwing the ball 45+ times... Im not sure I see the 49rs win if Garrapolo throws it more than 30 times...

Garrops not gonna throw the ball 30 times unless they are down big.

they gonna play to that defense and feature the run game and work off pa in the pass game.

Kc better not start slow/bunch of 3 and outs cause San Fran will shorten the game on them.

be interesting to see if kc can contain that 9ers run game. I have my doubts

I’d expect to see a lot of rush 4 and drop 7 from San Fran on d. Rely on that front 4 to force the ball out and play zone behind it to offset the kc speed.

a much more effective zone than the one tenn played vs them because of the front 4 pass rush.

get them behind tbe sticks and force the ball out with the pass rush. That would be my goal.

Kc on d is mostly a situational pass rush team ie pin ears type. Don’t chase the scoreboard and you are ok. Do chase it and you play into their hands

Back
Top Bottom