Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs

If Brady doesn't retire or doesn't stay with Patriots which some are thinking he won't. The talk has been that he'd obviously want to be on a team that's a good team or a qb away. Some were saying chargers and reports about Raiders trying for Brady if Brady doesn't re-sign with Pats by the deadline in March. If it wasn't for Tannehill doing well in his back up role, I'd say the Titans with the talent, very good rb in Henry and coach Vrabel would be a place that would be great for Brady and would like his talent. But I saw a point made and interesting because of how it seemed clear to me, that Jimmy G is not bad but he's a decent qb and is what he is. The niners were a qb away from winning the superbowl.

Brady makes that deep pass missed by Jimmy and probably gets a drive for the win for the niners. Apparently the niners wouldn't lose much if they cut Jimmy and could trade, but niners actually seem like a team that would be the best fit for Brady if they trade jimmy and get Brady. People will say the niners will be bad though if and when Brady retires a year after. But if you feel your qb that you picked (Jimmy G) has peaked and isn't a franchise qb, then you might have to go to the draft anyway. The niners have such a good running game and Jimmy G holds onto the ball way too long at times, but they protect the qb pretty well actually. Very strong defense and Kittle is a beat of a te. They have good wr talent and they can draft a very good WR in this draft too which is supposed to be a strong class and deep I think for WR. But Brady loved having Gronowski and Kittle is the one of the best in the league other then Kelce. Plus Brady's mother who is not well is from California and he idolized Montana and grew up in California I think. I think the niners would be the best option actually over Chargers and Raiders.

Niners and Titans need to be thinking longer term than possibly having a noodle armed QB for one season. Especially Tennessee.

This is why retirements exist in the first place, he needs to hang them up or collect one last fat paycheck from New England.

He’s not TB12 anymore. He’s about to be TB43.

He may have an ok 2020 regular for whoever he ends up with.

Super Bowls are in his past though.

Niners and Titans need to be thinking longer term than possibly having a noodle armed QB for one season. Especially Tennessee.

This is why retirements exist in the first place, he needs to hang them up or collect one last fat paycheck from New England.

He’s not TB12 anymore. He’s about to be TB43.

He may have an ok 2020 regular for whoever he ends up with.

Super Bowls are in his past though.
he doesn't want to though even though he should. He might not go with Patriots and he's not the same, but I do feel he would've made the throws Jimmy G couldn't which did decide super bowl too just as much as Shannahan's play calling. The niners are stacked and they can technically still draft a qb in 3rd rd this year even if they get Brady and to learn from Brady or one next year if the 3rd rd one shows no promise.

he doesn't want to though even though he should. He might not go with Patriots and he's not the same, but I do feel he would've made the throws Jimmy G couldn't which did decide super bowl too just as much as Shannahan's play calling. The niners are stacked and they can technically still draft a qb in 3rd rd this year even if they get Brady and to learn from Brady or one next year if the 3rd rd one shows no promise.

Honestly as far as I’m concerned the dude doesn’t even exist anymore.

Brady doesn’t have it anymore. His arm is the reason they lost to Miami week 17 and the reason he was no match for Tennessee in the playoffs.

I dont think a single person associated with the Niners has any interest in TB.

You could argue Jimmy G would’ve done more for NE in last years SB than Brady did, who was merely a spectator in the Brian Flores show.

Honestly as far as I’m concerned the dude doesn’t even exist anymore.

Brady doesn’t have it anymore. His arm is the reason they lost to Miami week 17 and the reason he was no match for Tennessee in the playoffs.

I dont think a single person associated with the Niners has any interest in TB.

You could argue Jimmy G would’ve done more for NE in last years SB than Brady did, who was merely a spectator in the Brian Flores show.
yeah that's true, Brady didn't do much last superbowl. It's too bad the Rams played the patriots, as Goff couldn't do the minimum to beat pats after the great defensive effort by the Rams. And too bad Saints got robbed that year, as I feel Drew Brees and the Saints definitely would've scored more points than Rams and a better chance of beating Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom