Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs

9ers were let down by sherman. He’s got way too mucb instincts and understands situational football too well to play as timid as he did.

Good idea. We are miles away from anything interesting on the dolphins front to talk about

lol

he left for a while too late but I bet if you ask fisher the left tackle who was the toughest guy he had to deal witb this year he’d say bosa. Hands down

U absolutely watched the game. I made money on the Chiefs tonight but San Fran got jobbed a bit. They were up 10 and that front 4 was wearing out the Chiefs OLine . . .the Chiefs OLine basically resorted to blatant holding and the refs let it all go.

So while Shanahan let the game plan get away from him offensively, I think he played conservatively because he knows his dline was the strongest unit on the field up to that point, and it wasn't close.

Still props to Mahomes for battling, special player.

Of course I watched the game. Lol

9ers did what they should. Play to the front 4 pass rush and zone behind it and the run game on o.

I try to look at the game like a coordinator would.

im not sure why but kc got away witb a lot vs the 9ers d

Worst part of the game being over now is that we don't get daily shot of the beautiful city of Miami, so envious of you local fans, got to be really proud of the show you've put on, simply the best place to host this event.

Got lucky the storm hit yesterday and not today. It was a ugly weather most of the day. Beautiful day today though.

Nah, the only people that are so angered by things like Black Panther's popularity that they have to bitch about it in a thread about the super bowl are people totally ok race.
"People totally ok race." Yeah, I get it, despite your inadequate articulation. You have an issue with certain people. However, I'm not one of those people. My take is that one of the worst Marvel movies ever is one of the highest grossing in the history of Marvel movies. Why do you suppose that is? Could it be that certain people will go to see it, just for the fact that a certain type of people are cast, and then there are people that will go to see it regardless of who is cast? Who are the racists in this scenario?

Of course I watched the game. Lol

9ers did what they should. Play to the front 4 pass rush and zone behind it and the run game on o.

I try to look at the game like a coordinator would.

im not sure why but kc got away witb a lot vs the 9ers d

I mean anybody that rewatches this game, just focus on the San Fran dline vs. the chiefs OLine and try to figure out how not one holding call was made all night.

It's embarrassing and like I said I won money on the Chiefs tonight, but I absolutely feel like San Fran was not allowed to really impose their will on that Chiefs offense and it allowed Mahomes to finally take off.

"People totally ok race." Yeah, I get it, despite your inadequate articulation. You have an issue with certain people. However, I'm not one of those people. My take is that one of the worst Marvel movies ever is one of the highest grossing in the history of Marvel movies. Why do you suppose that is? Could it be that certain people will go to see it, just for the fact that a certain type of people are cast, and then there are people that will go to see it regardless of who is cast? Who are the racists in this scenario?
Golly, of course man! <----my I totally believe you font

Yeah there’s no way there is zero holding calls in that game. But there was a good number of what calls in that game be it moving the chains when I sure didn’t see it or playing thru pre snap penalties.

bosa was real damn close a good number of times also.

I mean truthfully it makes you wonder how much influence vegas has in the game. But folks see that as just bias. That’s fine but I know the rules and I know when I see something I shouldn’t

The masked singer thing is so lame that it would be pathetic, if it not were for the fact that it is totally representative of how TV is nowadays.

That crap is literally hot garbage. Who gives a f who is behind that stupid mask lol

Mahomes saved the game with that 3rd and a mile throw to hill. If they punt there, it's prob game over.
Yes the big difference making play of the game. Great throw considering he had to wait a while for it to develop and he was about to be hammered as he threw. It and keeping the 49ers to only about a minute 13 in their series so they couldn't run the clock down changed the momentum

Back
Top Bottom