Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs

Congrats to the Chiefs. Home field advantage might have helped. Maybe. Maybe not. I will say though. I was 14yrs old when I first became a Dolphins fan. I was still 14yrs old when I watched the team I followed lose in a game I found out was called the Superbowl. I'm 50yrs old this year and my team has hardly made a dent on playoffs let alone competed to win the division let alone the AFC or Championship since Marino retired 20yrs ago. Congratulations to Kansas City Chief fans. 50yrs was worth the wait. I've been waiting 36yrs. Hope springs eternal

Who would ever have thought Matt Moore and Chad Henne would be superbowl champs and Ryan Tannehill takes a team on his back to the AFC championship game and wins comeback player of the year in 2020. In soccer there's an old phrase that goes "it's a funny old game", think that's very apt for this year with ex fins.

I tbink tbe officiating was pro kc all game long situationally.

but garrop is gonna take a ton of heat for that one. And he probably deserves it.San Fran played not to lose and to their defense and run game.

Sherman should have had a pick 6 early but he hesitated when he had help over the top. Must have been nerves. All I know is that was a 7 point swing

Game played out pretty much like I expected except San Fran didn’t finish.

zone behind the front 4 and to the run game.

there was some point swings that if I was a fan of the teams I’d take issue with

Wonder if Mahomes gets a free ticket for the parade there, those Disney passes are pretty pricey, sweet deal if he does :p

Back
Top Bottom