Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs

Was hoping DW got the MVP, but Mahomes probably deserved it more realistically. I only saw the 4th quarter but a pretty good one!

On a side note, I absent-mindedly scheduled a movie night with my daughter a few weeks back on SB sunday...had to stick to it once I realized the screw-up and saw Gretel and Hansel by her choice tonight - I like a good horror flick but save your money, 3/10.

Mahomes saved the game with that 3rd and a mile throw to hill. If they punt there, it's prob game over.

Looked like bosa was held on the inside there to me real time.

I know there was an offsides on 3rd and 12 or something not called with San Fran witb the ball. Right de was offsides. Instead San Fran punted next play

Like I said garrop is gonna take a lot of heat but that gameplan and im not arguing it in terms of what was ideal for San Fran does the qb no favors if you are chasing it.

it’s tbe same thing tannehill would have dealt with in a similar scenario. A lot of people are gonna say that’s qb deficiency but I’m here to tell ya while that could be correct the play call in that scenario does the qb no favors. Because it’s forced by down and distance and is plan b

there was no shift by Mahomes in terms of plan a they played it the same way entire way. Just with a ton of zone from the 9ers. Hell pretty much all zone. It’s just what they do on o

Worst part of the game being over now is that we don't get daily shot of the beautiful city of Miami, so envious of you local fans, got to be really proud of the show you've put on, simply the best place to host this event.

True but Williams scored two touchdowns and had 133 yds from scrimmage against a pretty good D and averaged over 6 ypc.

Yeah but thats largely a function of all the zone and taking advantage of what the defense gives you. It’s largely what the d gives you. Imo the mvp should be the guy who dictates to the opposition.

that guy in this game for me was bosa. But they didn’t win so it’s not unexpected

he wore the left tackle out and he’s not chopped liver

Yeah but thats largely a function of all the zone and taking advantage of what the defense gives you. It’s largely what the d gives you. Imo the mvp should be the guy who dictates to the opposition.

that guy in this game for me was bosa. Bur they didn’t win so it’s not unexpected
Bosa was balling, he was all over the place, unfortunately for him, they didn't win. You certainly can't blame him, he left it on the field.

If any one is watching Sammy Watkins interview on NFLN right now and you're drinking, great drinking game for you, take a shot every time he says "MAN".

Bosa was balling, he was all over the place, unfortunately for him, they didn't win. You certainly can't blame him, he left it on the field.

he left for a while too late but I bet if you ask fisher the left tackle who was the toughest guy he had to deal witb this year he’d say bosa. Hands down

There’s no way I buy chase young will be that level. Bosa is nfl defensive mvp future level talent

Back
Top Bottom