Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl LIV 49ers vs Chiefs

SF has a real path to victory, no doubt, but I think it's a toss up as to who scores first, and KC has a much better chance at coming from behind - agree with NBP. I also think it's more likely KC slows SF's run game enough to limit points than it is for SF to slow Mahomes.

SF has to play closer to perfect. Nothing epitomizes this more than KC's success on 3rd and long.

Last edited:
Well if they beat me on 3rd and long I’m gonna tip the cap cause I’m gonna play to my situational pass rush front 4 and run the ball til the scoreboard tells me I have to do something different.

Mahomes has the gift of improv but he’s gonna be chased by another level of junk yard dog pass rushers

I'm right in line with you. If the KC oline can give Mahomes any kind of time, the san fran D can't keep up with the KC offense.

I'll go 33-21

I don’t really have a team to root for. I definitely don’t want Bosa to win but I don’t want to hear 12 months of qbwinz if the chiefs win.

I don’t really have a team to root for. I definitely don’t want Bosa to win but I don’t want to hear 12 months of qbwinz if the chiefs win.
I dont really have a rooting interest either TBH... It should be a close one but 49ers dont have a big margin of error in this one compared to KC...

Have a friend whom is a KC fanatic and is always bashing us. SF all the way.

Problem is, even if they get pressure on Mahomes, he is so good at moving around back there...

I'm going to take the under 27-24 SF

Defense wins the day again.

This will be the first time in 5 Super Bowls in which I'll be rooting for the Niners. Don't blame me if they lose.

Shanahan has yellow eyes - so help me, science, yellow eyes.

Last edited:
Have a friend whom is a KC fanatic and is always bashing us. SF all the way.

Problem is, even if they get pressure on Mahomes, he is so good at moving around back there...

I'm going to take the under 27-24 SF

Defense wins the day again.
Yeah anyone taking SF should absolutely take the under with it...

Back
Top Bottom