*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

Good for him. Dolphins didn't want him so I'm glad he got to catch the TD to put this game away...in front of Ross and Tannenbaum.

Yeah, Tannenbum wouldn't pay Matthews and give him a chance to be the #2 wideout. You know: the guy who has a chemistry with Tannehill and was screwed over by OCD Philbin for years before being allowed to show what he could do. Instead he mortgaged part of the future for an unproven Caroo who's contributed **** so far. Great talent evaluator: let's Miller walk for a paltry $2mil by NFL standards and subs him out with over the hill porcelain doll Foster.. and lets Matthews go for a fair signing price. Now Vernon, I can understand: he raped the Giants and good for him, but entrusting TBum with personnel evals is like betting on Lindsay Lohan to stay celibate for a month.

lol of course a bills fan wanna see tannehill stick around in miami

He he he. I'm all for Tannehill needing to step it up but what the **** is he supposed to do today? Should've had a td to Ajayi and the int is absolutely on Parker / the db making a play

The Tannehill Era is official closing fair or not. The only consistency in his career is he's never had a winning season. And yet again we're clearly down that same path. Time for something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dolphins need Trump running the organization because we lose every deal we make. We are losers!

wow over 100 fewer plays than the opponents, that's the problem really.

I saw one of those sacks. He double clutched the ball right when DVP was making a break to be wide open. He is indecisive and that has led to half his sacks and half the teams losses.

Back
Top Bottom