*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5

So funny I though that it's the least televised game that's on. No one gives a **** about these two teams

I would put the kiss of death on them and bet on the Dolphins but the line is closed due to Mariota's status.

Keep on mind that we should really be 0-3 if that kicker had made just 1 of 2 but he missed both and they gave us that "win". Good to see we don't have any delusional fans here this week predicting we'll score 30 points like they were predicting the last two weeks

Ozzy rules!!

Even solo d is running out of encouraging words for this team.

I just want to know if jay cutler is gonna carry a plus grade in a game the first quarter of the season.

I would put the kiss of death on them and bet on the Dolphins but the line is closed due to Mariota's status.

What a testament to the influence of the quarterback on modern-day NFL football. Vegas won't even let you bet on a game if the quarterback situation is unclear, even for just one of the two teams.

Still recovering from yesterday. :D Let's see what this game brings......
I didn't see any college football yesterday because I was at the Devils home opener, but that Miami-FSU game looked insane. I hope it's a good omen for the Fins today.

Come on, offense, let's see a spark. Let's see you executing like your careers depend on it! 24 points might be enough to win this game. 24 points! We can get 24 points! Don't let me down here!

I've pretty much given up on the season but I want to see if Gase tries to fix anything(Cutler, play-calling, Julius Thomas). Just because this team is full of bums doesn't mean the coach should stop trying to win.

Reactions: <O>
I wouldn't be surprised if maxwell is inactive this week and mauluga activated in his place.

Better watch out for Delanie walker Miami lb and safety level. That dude is a player

That secondary can be got at, especially deep.

Rookie corner got totally exploited last week, and you know what the Texans did? They kept going his way - over and over again because they had no answers. I get they have Hopkins but if they line holds you have to attack him.

Will our coaches try to exploit the same weakness?

Back
Top Bottom