*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Max is basically done, unless injuries of course.

I hope Smith gets some reps at some point. I think Asiata is getting a red shirt year- or thats the plan to coach him up

Mariotta's actually going to miss 2 to 4 weeks

Ozzy rules!!

All said and done as bad as it’s been a win makes us 2-2 with a lot of football left. Fins up!
yeah but last year we had a soft schedule....this year we still have to play the Falcons, Denver, KC, Raiders and NE and the bills twice.......if we lose those 8 games then at best we'd be looking at 5-11 for the year even if we win today. Last year we beat one team with a winning record but that's not what we're getting this year

Ozzy rules!!

Who is our backup tackle? Smith is on IR, young inactive. Also Asiata still on that list.... why? Would like to see Anthony get some run, why trade for the guy and never use him? Want to see more Mctyer in there too

by looking at the inactives....I guess our motto is to lose with the same guys? I hope our new 300lb LB has a good game today

Ozzy rules!!

I'm actually scheduled to work today...1-4 exactly...my boss playing tricks on me clearly. I'll be following the game on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom