*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Looking forward to seeing how the LB'ers look with Rey on the field. At the very least, substantially bigger!
Should be a big test for them against the run today. Hopefully they can prove that its not just that they're so bad against the pass that there's no point running the ball.

Fins Up!

This FO/Coaching really hates playing rookies/people not used to the system, that scared mentality gets soooo old. All we've seen for the past 10 years, and whenever they're forced to play and play good they start, geniuses.

I’m not counting out Matt Cassell, this team has a propensity for letting mediocre QBs torch them. Prove me wrong Burke and co. I see this game being close with a win needed by a FG.

Current biggest two exposures on d are the slot corner and mike hull. After that it's probably nate allen who has been serviceable.

We will see if tank can stay off that list. Rookie corners usually get taught lessons. Pass grade so far.

I'd like to see Charles Harris put together another solid outing after that terrific saints tape. But this is a top shelf tackle tandem. At minimum take more snaps from branch.

Also give Harris more true edge rush outside shoulder run. Early this year lots of 3 tech and stunt/twist work off the edge.

Well if they do bench him we may get a short term boost but the air will go out of the balloon soon enough.

It's probably gonna go out with cutler anyways. I don't see the ship righting itself here.

It's sad that it's come to this, hoping we don't get shut out. If we're scoreless at half Cutler better be benched!

Yea, I mean unless there are just a bunch of fumbles and drops you can't sit on another scoreless half from Cutler . . . I don't care if the line sucks.

It's been a pretty pathetic start to the season, but all of the distractions haven't helped and neither has the travel. WIll be interesting to see how they come out today, there are no excuses at this point.

Go Fins

Back
Top Bottom