*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TENNESSEE TITANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Max is basically done, unless injuries of course.

I hope Smith gets some reps at some point. I think Asiata is getting a red shirt year- or thats the plan to coach him up

Yep I think that's it for maxwell. Maybe they try to trade him at the deadline.

Trade a 5th round pick for a athlete lb and can't even get him any run 5 weeks into the season.

yes and he's so big he's going to be the only LB out there.....he can cover the whole field....lol

Ozzy rules!!

gaDzZ_s-200x150.gif

So the guy we traded a 5th round pick For (Anthony) vs a run heavy team is out?

‘We have had an eye on him for a while’. This is why people question this team.

Unfortunately I dont think Max has any trade value. Would have to be some contennder maybe who is desperate at CB because of an injury maybe. Still unlikely Im thinkin.

Is Anthony a bust trade already or was this part of the plan. Gave away 2 picks last yr for carroo and now two picks this yr for Anthony / Thomas. Not the way to build a team

Asiata is 2018. Plan d pretty much.

Maybe if bushrod gets hurt but I'm doubting it

Mariota out should help significantly...we needed that break.

A win today gets us to 2-2 which would be huge. Go Fins!!!!

Better win today cause we got a murderous trip to Atlanta next week

I can understand the Asiata deal- had a weak camp also so
I get it. The Rey M and Anthony moves - should be more than questioned at this point.

Well Rey gets hull off the field so that should help at the poa between the tackles and goalline/short yardage

Rey's not gonna play small that much I know. We will see what the athlete looks like.

I can understand the Asiata deal- had a weak camp also so
I get it. The Rey M and Anthony moves - should be more than questioned at this point.

I mean outside of Tankersley being inactive the first 2 games, I am not sure what you can really question on defense . . . Especially when all hands are full with questions about the offense.

Kiko ain't getting benched and neither is Timmons. Chase Allen has looked pretty decent and Mike Hull hasn't been a liability. The LB group has been adequate which surely beats the state of the unit from last year.

Now with Rey ready to go today it hopefully gets better, especially from a run stopping perspective.

I dunno, if we lose a 38-34 game and Murray/Henry just run all over us . . .I am sure we will revisit this conversation lol

I mean outside of Tankersley being inactive the first 2 games, I am not sure what you can really question on defense . . . Especially when all hands are full with questions about the offense.

Kiko ain't getting benched and neither is Timmons. Chase Allen has looked pretty decent and Mike Hull hasn't been a liability. The LB group has been adequate which surely beats the state of the unit from last year.

Now with Rey ready to go today it hopefully gets better, especially from a run stopping perspective.

I dunno, if we lose a 38-34 game and Murray/Henry just run all over us . . .I am sure we will revisit this conversation lol

I don’t understand the rush to sign Rey if he was in horrible shape-but ok maybe to get him in here and in shape- lets see.

Why do trade a 5 rd pick and let him sit though?

I agree though- more questions are on the O-
Like the snaps Thomas keeps getting.

Anthony is probably not proving smart enough which has been the knock since he came in the league. No real feel for the position.

This teams one Timmons injury away from being in trouble again at lb.

Units solid provided he's in it. Kiko plays better too when not surrounded by trash

Titans Ol and running backs against the DL and LB seems to be the main matchup.

Have to control the LOS a good part of the game

I think you hit the nail on the head, they brought him in to get him in shape. Our defensive coordinator wanted him and knew him from Cincy, even if it meant sitting on him for a few weeks. Pretty sure he thought he could buy time with the current group and he wasn't wrong, they have been good enough to win games.

Not sure on Anthony to be honest but a 5th for that athlete isn't a terrible deal and they have a 5th year option in their back pocket so they have time to see this through.

I do wanna see more Gray tho . . .At least until we get the offense on track and that starts with Jay Ajayi and run blocking, which Thomas ain't about.

Back
Top Bottom