*** official titans @ dolphins game thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official titans @ dolphins game thread ***

Jaws just ripped Jake Long's play from last week.

Let's go Dolphins. Trample the Titans!

clear.gif

I wish Hasslebeck was playing actually

I don't.

Maybe Jake Locker will have a big game and make me look foolish, but Hasselbeck still has a big game or two left in the tank. He scares me a lot more.

I don't.

Maybe Jake Locker will have a big game and make me look foolish, but Hasselbeck still has a big game or two left in the tank. He scares me a lot more.

Locker's mobility will be a major asset for him. Miami's pass rush is remarkably undisciplined. Locker will break contain all day possibly.

I am thinking RT is due for some turnovers today. He has been amazing lately taking care of the ball. Figures when people start giving the Fins credit for something (like 3rd down D) **** blows up on you the next game.

I heard it is kind of windy down there today.

LaConfora says Bush walks at the end of the year.

The Miller pick and the love affair for Daniel Thomas also indicates Bush walks. He had to have a massive year to be resigned IMO and he's just not doing it.

Would surprise me, as I think Reggie likes it down here, he's making good money, making big plays and doesn't have near the workload . . . but it certainly is a possibility. I think his leadership means alot to this team and I would think Miami wants to get a deal done with Reggie.

If Reggie wants that elite RB contract, I doubt he gets that from anybody, certainly not Miami where Philbin won the Super Bowl with chicken scratch at RB.

He also says we might franchise Sean Smith. Are you ****ing crazy?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom