*** official titans @ dolphins game thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official titans @ dolphins game thread ***

Smith is vital to bring back. You cannot keep taking hits to the secondary.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Smith frustrates me too, but there is nothing on this roster to replace him or in FA.

Smith is vital to bring back. You cannot keep taking hits to the secondary.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Smith frustrates me too, but there is nothing on this roster to replace him or in FA.

No I agree, we need to retain Smith. But you don't place the tag on him. He's not worth anywhere near top 5 CB money.

No I agree, we need to retain Smith. But you don't place the tag on him. He's not worth anywhere near top 5 CB money.

I would try to sign him longterm and tag Long and see how he makes out through 2013. Best case IMO.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I got a gut feeling the Titans will be very motivated today and play their best game of the season. ****, I hope I am wrong, but I think the Fins will see a team different than the one they saw on film.

Let's go Fins!!!!

I would try to sign him longterm and tag Long and see how he makes out through 2013. Best case IMO.

Thats what I'm saying. Long, even playing the way he's been is worth the franchise tag more than Smith. I was just going off of what LaConfora said. You should be able to lock Sean Smith up. Long you franchise and hopefully we can get Starks for a decent price.

In FA I'd like to see us go after one of the big three WRs but would be fine with waiting until the draft.

Yea at this point Sean Smith has probably become the #1 priority this offseason . . . and knowing this he certainly knows he can probably get a little more out of Miami considering how thin they are at the position. Franchising him would be 10 million or so, but he's going to want around 8 million a year, at least I'm thinking.

I think smith has a bounce back game today.. He's displayed that he can shut down physical recievers.. so I expect him to have a good game against Kenny Britt.. I am concerned about kendall wright tho. As for Sean Smith's contract.. He's probably worth re-signing but you just have to show him the tape of the colts game to drive the price down.. fact is he can't play off-man and he cant cover speed guys.

Thats what I'm saying. Long, even playing the way he's been is worth the franchise tag more than Smith. I was just going off of what LaConfora said. You should be able to lock Sean Smith up. Long you franchise and hopefully we can get Starks for a decent price.

In FA I'd like to see us go after one of the big three WRs but would be fine with waiting until the draft.

That is what I would do...tag Long and sign Smith longterm. Agreed.

I bet we have like 3 camera angles today with this crew. We will get ****ed once again by the officials.

Can fans in Fla support this team? They are going to have to get "Hollywood" type players like Mike Wallace and other attractions to fill this place.

Tasker is intolerable. Go Phins!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Damn. Look at all those empty seats...

Let's go offense!

HomerPhinRocksgif-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom