*** official titans @ dolphins game thread *** | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official titans @ dolphins game thread ***

Lookin forward to Hayden Fox's objective breakdown of this one. Can't think of any positives, total and complete failure from every aspect today. This was a very embarrassing loss for the entire organization.

I like Tannehill too, but his play in this game and the second half of the game against the Colts has been poor. He seems to have some struggles in the Redzone. Only 5 passing TDs in 9 games, every other Rookie QB is better in that regard.

Did that game just happen? I kind of feel like I just woke up from a bad dream.

Lookin forward to Hayden Fox's objective breakdown of this one. Can't think of any positives, total and complete failure from every aspect today. This was a very embarrassing loss for the entire organization.

I would imagine he would say we held the Titans to 122 yards receiving and only 9 receptions all game long

we held them to less than a 50% completion ratio

we held them to only 1 kick off return:)

we allowed the Titans 33+ minutes of possession hoping we could tire them out
but ran out of time.

We're in second place in the afc east for the time being

I would imagine he would say we held the Titans to 122 yards receiving and only 9 receptions all game long

we held them to less than a 50% completion ratio

we held them to only 1 kick off return:)

we allowed the Titans 33+ minutes of possession hoping we could tire them out
but ran out of time.

We held them to multiple field goals

He is rookie that has very little talent to throw to. He made mistakes today. I made two really bad throw but it happens when you get desperate.

I suppose you'd be giving me an even harder time if I posted that Tannehill routinely throws touchdown passes. You'd be much more upset about my use of routine in that context.

I suppose you'd be giving me an even harder time if I posted that Tannehill routinely throws touchdown passes. You'd be much more upset about my use of routine in that context.
If he threw touchdowns regularly then no I would be ok with. If he threw touchdowns 1 or 2 every four games then I would say the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom